Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? (7165 Views)

Poll: I would rather have a:

Pregnant daughter: 89% (89 votes)
Gay Son.: 10% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Grandfather Disowns Daughter For Kicking Out Her Gay Son. / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by ozzyb: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2009
As Nigerians I would like you to answer this. Would you rather have a gay son or a daughter pregnant at 14? Reasons?
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by Ifygurl: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2009
I'll say gay son.

It's better than having a pregnant daughter at such a young age.
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by ozzyb: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2009
What if she were 16?
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by Afam4eva(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2009
Even if my daugter is 5 yrs old, i'd rather she get pregnant than have my son a gay, gush
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by cucibird: 1:01am On Jan 16, 2009
I would rather prefer a pregnant Daughter to a gat child. i see gay as a disorder but a child that is pregnant as some thta make mistake and it has nothing that will some how become joy to the family and the same time who know if that child is the savour of our time, lol wink. Remember children are wonderful gift of nature. smiley
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by cucibird: 1:13am On Jan 16, 2009
To further convince you about this, will, like to take you through the creation process. God did not make a single mistake is creation. HE created us man and woman and then first word that man first heard from God was to be fruitful, multiply , , that is to say procreation is divine. but gay, is demonic from our Culture to religion.
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by ozzyb: 1:18am On Jan 16, 2009
Cucibird, what of

between a teenage (16 year old) daughter that follows men for money OR a gay son?
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by cucibird: 2:02am On Jan 16, 2009
even if, she is [code][/code]12 yr old as long as she is able to get pregnant; it show that divinely, she is fulfilling precreation and God has a purpose for that.
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by xxcarolxx(f): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2009
I would not condeme either, as they are your flesh & blood, when u have given birth to that child you will love them no matter what no matter what.

1 Like

Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by Afam4eva(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2009
ozzyb:

Cucibird, what of

between a teenage (16 year old) daughter that follows men for money OR a gay son?
Anything gay, count me out, even if my daughter starts following men from the womb, no problem.
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by ChinenyeN(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2009
I'd prefer a pregnant daughter, to a gay son.
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by earTHMama: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2009
Pregnant daughter any day.
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by drrionelli(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2009
xxcarolxx:

I would not condeme either, as they are your flesh & blood, when u have given birth to that child you will love them no matter what no matter what.
As I'm not Nigerian, I can't reply to the thread, itself.  However, I can reply to this posting--it's EXCELLENT!!

Good for you, xxcarolxx!!
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by redsun(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2009
I am beginning to see homosexuality as something beyond wild sexual orientation,it is more of biological or rather supernatural,differences that nature is all about,because i can't personally see or tune in to the rationality in a man poking a man or bitches whining bitches but people do and it is their world.

Secondly,it could be as a result of lack of true love and betrayals in the society,people just take love where they find it,but it still doesn't explain the physical attractions.
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by showbobo(m): 12:49am On Jan 19, 2009
And is this worth being on the Homepage angry
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by blackspade(m): 12:53am On Jan 19, 2009
xxcarolxx:

I agree with this.
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by MrCrackles(m): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2009
Pregnant daughter

Batty son?i will bury him myself!
angry
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by SisiJinx: 1:02am On Jan 19, 2009
I can not. . . NOT believe this crap is on the front page. Seriously, What is this incessant need to display our ignorance to the entire world?

One would think this kinda topic would be tucked away in a faraway section  in Nairaland, a place people rarely visit while keeping our fingers crossed no one ever stumbles upon it but I guess this is Bizzaro world where up is down, left is right and ignorance is proudly celebrated!

Long Hisssssssssssssssssss!

1 Like

Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by SamMilla1(m): 1:06am On Jan 19, 2009
i am not gonna throw any of them away,
gay is against what i believe but what about what my son believe?

he is himself and if he is old enough to know what gay means,
then all i can do is to take a careful measure to talk him out of it,
disowning him is accepting double blow for myself,

Pregnant daughter, wow!! what century are you guys living,
the guy who is responsible will be approached and if he is either not capable to take care of it or doesnt want to,
i will do all i can to help the coming baby and my daughter.
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by MrCrackles(m): 1:08am On Jan 19, 2009
Sam Milla:

he is himself and if he is old enough to know what gay means,
then all i can do is to take a careful measure to talk him out of it,
disowning him is accepting double blow for myself,

When he starts noshing the dic.k up the arsehole and the mouth, it will be bloody hard to take it off him not to talk of talk him out of it
! cheesy
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by arnold2g3(m): 1:12am On Jan 19, 2009
Lol,
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 19, 2009
Sometimes, I think some of the moderators are just not qualified to moderate this forum.

You keep insulting our sensibilities every time crap like this comes up on the homepage. We need to remind ourselves that NL has grown beyond your imaginations.

This is a forum that has been referenced in many national and international print and electronic media.

A rag does not befit a King.

I will therefore plead that this be taken off the homepage.

1 Like

Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by dayokanu(m): 1:32am On Jan 19, 2009
Give me a gay son and I would rehabilitate him.

I would take him to a strip club and pay a year subscription for him in the VIP section

Go to a LovePeddler house and pay 2 whores to shag his brains out and see how sweet women are.

Chain him to the bed and blow him and shag him senseless.
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by Pepeye(f): 1:42am On Jan 19, 2009
Weighing up the pros and cons of a suppose pregnant daughter

hmmmmmmm

Neither
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by maedan(f): 2:23am On Jan 19, 2009
Sensibilities aside, the truth is, anything is better than having a gay son. And as for a pregnant teenage daughter, it wasn't that long ago that our great great great grandma's were shipped off to their matrimonial homes once they reached puberty. So pls, the question makes sense, haba. It's just about picking the lesser of two evils, and believe me, a promiscuous daughter can be rehabilitated - (apologies to dayokanu, lol) but a gay son, well, it's more or less a hopeless case, except of course, there's divine intervention. Bottom line: God forbid either of the two!!!
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 19, 2009
Agreed that question makes sense (cos I always believe that there is sense in every stupid question) but does it deserve to be on the homepage?
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by spoilt(f): 3:27am On Jan 19, 2009
What is the real purpose of this thread?
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by maedan(f): 3:45am On Jan 19, 2009
hehehe. Seriously, some people take life too seriously. Can't we do something for the fun of it? Goodness! Front page or not, meaningful topic or not, has anyone considered that it's good, once in a while to just exercise your imagination. Everything doesn't have to be centred on "serious" issues like world hunger and global warming or whatever people might feel deserves to make 'front page'. Truly, some people on dis NL act like snobs sef. Noone wants to have fun anymore. cry smiley

Let's all try to be less pompous and more open-minded once in a while! wink
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by SisiJinx: 4:08am On Jan 19, 2009
Lmao @ Calling for people to be Less Pompous and Open Minded on a thread about choosing between a Gay Son and a pregnant Daughter.

Rotflomao. . . talk about your Irony!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:36am On Jan 19, 2009
Neither jare, I cant shout!! lipsrsealed
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by Taken(m): 4:52am On Jan 19, 2009
@ poster

God forbid, I will have none of the two.

For me case closed.
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by spikedcylinder: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2009
Gay son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Must We Use The Services Of Househelps And Daycare? / Today Is International Women's Day 2016: What Is It And Why Was It Set Up? / I Am Staying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.