Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job (1789 Views)

I Need A Day Pay Job / Youth Monthly Pay / Graduate Trainees Wanted For N50,000 Salary Monthly Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2014
Hi All, we are looking for football writers to write for a football blog. Anyone interested should contact davidajesfb@gmail.com. Each writer will be put on an handsome monthly wage. This job is one that won't affect your current job as it can be done right from the comfort of your home on part time basis.

While writing us, you must tell us the club you support alongside a CV ( if possible ) and state your age in the CV ( not that Age really counts but you need to have been a football fan for at least 5 years to really be able to write about it ).

We are particularly keen on fans of Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United, Barca, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham, Real Madrid, Ac Milan, Inter Milan, Bayern Munich among others.

We are only picking 6 new writers for now so it is first come first serve basis. It doesn't matter whether you currently have a job as you can work with us part time right from the comfort of your home.

If interested write davidajesfb@gmail.com.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
You still have my email address?
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
CFCfan: You still have my email address?
Sorry, I totally forgot you. Send a short mail ( plus CV if possible) to davidajesfb@gmail.com.

We need 3 Chelsea fans. I will tie down one for you. However be fast with the mail.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 7:00am On Sep 23, 2014
Still searching.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by Owoado(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: Still searching.
*#
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2014
Owoado: hello, pls When will those you have picked be informed? Thanks
Everyone will go through a test. Those that passed will be notified to know whether they have been picked or not and those who have not been picked will be notified, told what they did wrong and their CVs kept for future purpose.

We are searching for 4 writers per club for the following clubs - Chelsea, Arsena, Manchester United, Liverpool, Manchester City and 2 per club for other clubs.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by rocketphysicist(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2014
Still waiting for your reply
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by delvinmaya(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
@op, sent a mail. Awaiting ur response
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2014
Everyone who wrote in has been replied and some of you called ( those with very impressive CVs ).

More applicants are welcome as not a single spot has been filled so far.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by ezera(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2014
Some people feel they own this world. I registered keen interest as a Chelsea writer, only for the owner of this thread to sound arrogant and insensitive. How would you expect someone to write 3 articles in 24 hours? Thats a show of insensitivity. I took the pains to write two of the aformentioned, only to be left in no-mans-land. Visited the so called blog anyway, it was thrash, deserted, disjointed, plain and immature. Rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
ezera: Some people feel they own this world. I registered keen interest as a Chelsea writer, only for the owner of this thread to sound arrogant and insensitive. How would you expect someone to write 3 articles in 24 hours? Thats a show of insensitivity. I took the pains to write two of the aformentioned, only to be left in no-mans-land. Visited the so called blog anyway, it was thrash, deserted, disjointed, plain and immature. Rest my case.
Can you publish the same email on this thread for people who have brains to judge?
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
ezera: Some people feel they own this world. I registered keen interest as a Chelsea writer, only for the owner of this thread to sound arrogant and insensitive. How would you expect someone to write 3 articles in 24 hours? Thats a show of insensitivity. I took the pains to write two of the aformentioned, only to be left in no-mans-land. Visited the so called blog anyway, it was thrash, deserted, disjointed, plain and immature. Rest my case.
Your post sums you up to be honest. Other people are doing it and yes, the site is deserted and disjointed hence we have 3 awards in 2 years and turn over millions every month.

Attitude is everything.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by Owoado(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=arsetalks] Your post sums you up to be honest. Other people are doing it and yes, the site is deserted and disjointed hence we have 3 awards in 2 years and turn over millions every month.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by Owoado(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
*modified
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Owoado: please i am waiting for a response from you. I indicated readiness in the test. Thanks
I replied everyone today. If you haven't got a reply, re-send your mail please.

Thanks.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by PalmTree(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
You got mail
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
PalmTree: You got mail
I will send you a reply shortly.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by PalmTree(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2014
arsetalks: I will send you a reply shortly.

I received your reply, Thank you. However I will like to know how to proceed, I have also sent you another mail in that regard. I will appreciate quick responses.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2014
PalmTree:

I received your reply, Thank you. However I will like to know how to proceed, I have also sent you another mail in that regard. I will appreciate quick responses.
I will email everyone again this morning.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by PalmTree(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Hello, I haven't received further information. Although I have sent you some mails now, I still feel you should send your mobile number in the mail you intend to send for easier communication.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Still looking. We have 4 more positions to fill.

(1) (Reply)

Hope They Are Not Trying To Brainwash Us / Urgent Vacancy / Wanted For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.