Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Toke Makinwa Speaks On Why She Had A Secret Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Speaks On Why She Had A Secret Wedding (779 Views)

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna / Tonto Dike Secret Wedding (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Speaks On Why She Had A Secret Wedding by oludashmi(f): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2014
Radio personality, Toke Makinwa speaks with City People this week on why she and her husband had a secret wedding. In the interview, she said she really couldn’t explain it herself.

On why they chose a surprise wedding, Toke said:
“To be honest with you, I can’t understand it myself. I think it happened the way it was meant to happen. If we didn’t do it this way, I don’t think it would have happened till now. There was so much surrounding Toke and Maje’s union”

On why she thinks people were interested in her personal life, she said
“I honestly don’t know. People seemed interested in it I guess. There was just so much of both of us out there. The bible says all things work together for all those that trust God. So at that point, for me, I could have broken up and living my life and I was ready to be single again and I woke up one morning again here I am, I am married. It happened the way it was supposed to happen. That is the only way we could have done it” she said.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/toke-makinwa-speaks-why-she-had-secret-wedding/

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Singer Ashanti On Her Way To Nigeria / $exy Queen Amber Rose Opens Up On Missing Wiz Khalifa / Lionel Messi Becomes UEFA Champions League All Time Highest Goal Scorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.