Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,922 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Ekiti State Governor Refuses To Pay Salaries - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ekiti State Governor Refuses To Pay Salaries (371 Views)

While States Struggle To Pay Salaries, Edo Increases Health Workers’ Pay / I N V E S T I G A T I O N:35 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without Federal Funds / Lagos BRT Workers To Strike Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Governor Refuses To Pay Salaries by marv1: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2014
In view of the fact that the ekiti state governor is officially leaving office in less than a month, he has refused to pay workers in the state. Ekiti state being a civil service state, the workers are not finding it funny as some of them are terribly complaining about the governor. To the extent that it now got me thinking and asking myself questions. Is this part of what we have to pay for in Demon-cracy. ?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Dirty/corrupt?? / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM / Vote For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.