Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Problem With Google Adsense( Please Help) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Problem With Google Adsense( Please Help) (622 Views)

Help Adsense Please / How Do I Apply For Google Adsense? Please I Need Help: / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Google Adsense( Please Help) by seromezy: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
please i need your help, i have good two issue with my google adsense, first while registering i made a little error with my home address, just recently i was notified that a pin is been sent to my address which i don't know if i will be able to receive due to the error i made on my address. my second problem, today 22nd September, i login to my account and check my Estimated earnings as i always did every new week and find just $1.32 and i was having $22.93 before now. please someone should throw me some help, i don't know what has happened. Thanks, God bless u.
Re: Problem With Google Adsense( Please Help) by bedfordng(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
you will have to wait for the pin to arrive.if after some weeks,you did not receive it,you will have to request for it again and this time around,make sure you address is properly given with description to enable nipost get to you.or better still,try and look for some one with po box and make use of it
Re: Problem With Google Adsense( Please Help) by mavtrevor(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Go to https://support.google.com/adsense/contact/id_verification?hl=en and verify your adsense without PIN.
Re: Problem With Google Adsense( Please Help) by naijajobspost(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2014
seromezy: please i need your help, i have good two issue with my google adsense, first while registering i made a little error with my home address, just recently i was notified that a pin is been sent to my address which i don't know if i will be able to receive due to the error i made on my address. my second problem, today 22nd September, i login to my account and check my Estimated earnings as i always did every new week and find just $1.32 and i was having $22.93 before now. please someone should throw me some help, i don't know what has happened. Thanks, God bless u.

adsense is nothing but a cheater bro, they deduct earnings anyhow claiming it has something to do with unique traffic, most naija acct are getting disabled nowadays aswell. direct ads is the best
Re: Problem With Google Adsense( Please Help) by osile2012: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Google Adsense is reliable, having been using for years on the site on my signature and other sites as well. First hope you did not purchase the account from someone. Correct the address and request for a new pin.

If the amount in your account is showing $1.3 as against $22 then it is possible that it is showing you your earnings for a particular week or month and not the total earnings. You can check for your total earning on the payment tab.

Goodluck.
Re: Problem With Google Adsense( Please Help) by seromezy: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
osile2012: Google Adsense is reliable, having been using for years on the site on my signature and other sites as well. First hope you did not purchase the account from someone. Correct the address and request for a new pin.

If the amount in your account is showing $1.3 as against $22 then it is possible that it is showing you your earnings for a particular week or month and not the total earnings. You can check for your total earning on the payment tab.

Goodluck.
You are right, i have just solve the problem now, it was just showing me last 2 days, thanks for your help.
Re: Problem With Google Adsense( Please Help) by seromezy: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks a lot guys, i'm so greatful, please any help on where to find the "Reguest Another Pin" Icon?

(1) (Reply)

How Organic Web Traffic Can Stunt Business Growth / Want To Learn Professional Web Interface Design With Bootstrap 3? / The New Way To Teleport The World Just Went Live Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.