Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Careers In I.T - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Careers In I.T (689 Views)

Careers In Public Health / Ask Me Questions About Careers In The Military / Best Paid Careers In Nigeria For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Careers In I.T by bookiee(f): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
hello people,

I actually study finance, but recently as a result of administrative experience within the Telecoms and Computing Industry, I have develop this interest in I.T ..so am thinking of changing to I.T but i dont exactly what field in I.T and just the pre-requisite training's i need....please advice and suggestions are needed!
Re: Careers In I.T by Mattex001(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
bookiee:
hello people,

I actually study finance, but recently as a result of administrative experience within the Telecoms and Computing Industry, I have develop this interest in I.T ..so am thinking of changing to I.T but i dont exactly what field in I.T and just the pre-requisite training's i need....please advice and suggestions are needed!
Let's See if I can help cos everyone just opens n read ur topic then jumps out without commenting whic is not cool... Well Since u said experience that implies that ure probably currently working with an IT firm, I think the best think to is Stick to what u have proficient skills at, over the series of years we have virtually heard of great people who had switched career to professions which they have passion and skills at. So my dear from ur post its obvious that you have developed passion for Information Technology, hence will makes it easier for you to excel in the IT world. Ur degree in finance can't be totally useless, besides that finance also encompasses numerous sectors as well as IT... So just Stick to what u know how to do best and what u derive Utility( Satisfaction) when doing it.. See you at the Top.
Re: Careers In I.T by bookiee(f): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mattex001: Let's See if I can help cos everyone just opens n read ur topic then jumps out without commenting whic is not cool... Well Since u said experience that implies that ure probably currently working with an IT firm, I think the best think to is Stick to what u have proficient skills at, over the series of years we have virtually heard of great people who had switched career to professions which they have passion and skills at. So my dear from ur post its obvious that you have developed passion for Information Technology, hence will makes it easier for you to excel in the IT world. Ur degree in finance can't be totally useless, besides that finance also encompasses numerous sectors as well as IT... So just Stick to what u know how to do best and what u derive Utility( Satisfaction) when doing it.. See you at the Top.
tanks for advice, it appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Individual With Double Master And 2 Years Working Experienceyetrogetajob / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlist Slot,assistance And Help.. 08135887110 / How Possible Is It To Get Foreign SIWES Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.