Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,185 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Let Kill The English Again This Year - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let Kill The English Again This Year (920 Views)

Let's Kill English In Anyway We Can... / Let's Kill English In Anyway We Can... / ~ Let's Kill English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Kill The English Again This Year by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
A thread like this was doing about a year back. Let's done it again. grin
Everyday, we hearing different mistaking people make while spoke our beloved English Language grin Let's drop them here. Replies too can murder the Language, hence good English is prohibited! cheesy

I'll starting with a letter we got in our office three days ago from a former staff.
Enjoy!! wink

[center]APPLICATION FOR RE-EMPLOYMENT[/center]
Am very happy to write this message to you, Sir.

My name is (Mohammed Babatunde) am the one dat am working for u, before in group H, but I was going my village to done one programme, that is reason why am absent, but I was come back to the Lagos last week. am not see any job to do, I want u to re-employ me sir.

May almighty God give you more progress a lot of successfully and giveth more progress & prosperity in Jesus name (Amen) I will thanks if u can re-employ me back, sir.

Thanks
0806082867*

Everyone in the office isn't fit stop laughing. grin grin grin
Re: Let Kill The English Again This Year by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
I dey coming,
Re: Let Kill The English Again This Year by tpiadotcom: 4:53am On Apr 24, 2015
hey, what's the meaning of the stuff you spammed the forum with 14 times today?

are you well?

(1) (Reply)

Babalawo Raises Man From The Dead In Ibadan #fake9ja_news / My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. / Top Ten Nigerian Good 'worst' Hits Songs Of 2014!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.