Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. (907 Views)

Running Errands For Ladies Is Sometimes Frustrating / 5 Awkward Moments On Nairaland / Watching Football With Ur Wife Can Be Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. by holicalpha(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
I registered on nairaland this year and for the past few months I've had some really frustrating moments on nairaland and here they are,you can add yours.

1. Created a topic hoping that people will contribute much to it,checking on the topic every 10 minutes but was disappointed. The funny thing is I was last person to type something on the topic, e con be like say make would hug transformer but thank God say no transformer for our area.

2.Created a topic and I really thought this one would at least be controversial if not make the front page...the topic was was titled "Top 10 things men know about women" and i wrote nothing in the thread because honestly TYPING men know almost nothing about women,i was happy that i've created a good topic then logged out after an hour i came back hoping that the thread would by that time be a blast to my surprise the mumu mods wey dey nairaland removed the topic and I was like "mtcheew God punish una".

3.this one happened today. I picked up my phone came online wanted to read something then i saw this topic "Jude okoye and Wife welcomes baby girl(pic)" i said to myself "make i check this one" opened the thread then started dancing because nobody has commented and it is on frontpage then i click on REPLY i con dey write history just because i've made FTC by the time i clicked submit mehn i just see my self for second page of the thread i wan mad,the thing pain me then i said to myself "live today and fight tomorrow"

Add yours(-_-)
Re: My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. by monemsis(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. by JOETYNO: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Next time U smell Ftc, use dis wink

monemsis:
Re: My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. by holatin(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
hahaha funny u
Re: My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. by monemsis(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
JOETYNO:
Next time U smell Ftc, use dis wink

undecided
Re: My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. by holicalpha(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Thank you Oga.
Re: My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. by holicalpha(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
undecided undecided undecided abi.?
Re: My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. by SOUNDKING: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hmhm, thats all.
Re: My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. by philo3(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
thread z too funny.. i can't comment here
Re: My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. by mperoakeem(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
join d Nairaland
Re: My Frustrating Moments On Nairaland. by falconey(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
ANSWER.....nairaland mods are corupt you fit see breaking news for THE PUNCH be the 1st to open it....he go spend 3hours he no go enter frontpage until you go see same thread opened by another person and that one make frontpage. I come dey wonder if na one of the mod in-law open that one.

(1) (Reply)

Just 4 Fun / Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated Concerning my Girl / Mtn Never Cease To Amaze Me.....see What They Just Send Me Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.