Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

“manchester United Need To Start Playing With Balls ” – Alex Ferguson - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “manchester United Need To Start Playing With Balls ” – Alex Ferguson (566 Views)

Hilarious: Villagers Play On Snooker Made From Clay Using Cucumber As Balls / Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 / Alex Ferguson: Manchester United Has To Beg Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“manchester United Need To Start Playing With Balls ” – Alex Ferguson by FNNEWS: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Louis van Gaal’s men twice led by two goals at King Power Stadium but conceded four times to fall to a humiliating 5-3 defeat and the former manger says they are lack enough balls

Former Manchester United Manager claims Louis van Gaal’s team are “soft-centred” and were “bullied” by Leicester City.

United – who finished seventh last term – embarked on a lavish spending spree in the summer transfer window, parting with more than €190 million in a desperate bid to return to former glories.

The acquisitions of Angel Di Maria, Radamel Falcao and Ander Herrera have excited the club’s supporters but a failure to significantly strengthen their defense has been widely questioned.

And United’s frailties were exposed by newly-promoted Leicester on Sunday as they threw away a 3-1 lead, conceding four second-half goals to fall to an embarrassing 5-3 defeat at King Power Stadium.

“There’s no doubt Manchester United are playing with no balls,” he told FNN Sports. “even tho they have the ball literally they are not using it on the pitch..they need to defend better than this .

When asked if he payed a visit to TB joshua synagogue he responded ” yes i did.. i saw the man of God, he said everything would be well now…thank God we won the last game. I think now i have t call him again to make our players miraculously have 3 pair of balls”

#DontMissTheNextFunnyThing

VISIT www. FOR MORE HILARIOUS NEWS
Re: “manchester United Need To Start Playing With Balls ” – Alex Ferguson by Donwizy1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Man U needs to sit up. How has the mighty fallen?

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Fowl / Guys Can U Still Do These? / If Women Only Were To Be Presidents...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.