Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84673 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by yicob(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2008
Nice
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2008
Thanks ever_green.

Mine should come up next.

Would u like to go after me . . .
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2008
Lol cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by evergreen6: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Thanks ever_green.

Mine should come up next.

Would u like to go after me . . .

Ok but how
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by whatever90(f): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2008
ok tgirl ,im here ,so wetin u wan interview for my life
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2008
lol Danke.

it's actually an YIM thing or do u want it here?

Mine will be up shortly
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2008
Second on our list is Tgirl4real

Sex: Female

Hometown: Lagos

Best colour: Red and sometyms green

Best Food: Fried rice and chicken with salad or Beans and dodo

Musician: None for now

Best Song: Lagbaja: Dream come True, Never far Away, Alicia Keys: No One, Stlylee . . . Jimy Jatt

TV Series: I love LOST, Hereos, Wicked Games

Film: Thirteenth Warrior, Letters to a Stranger

Best Game: Chess

Best Sport: Soccer and Basket ball

Club: Blues for life

Single or Married: Single, but engaged

Religious belief: Strictly for Christ

Why did u join NL: I actually joined because I wanted to yap someone on the religion section, but later found myself addicted. grin

Section u frequent most: Auto, sport, romance, Lit/writing, forum games, religion, culture

*Peeps* u roll with: busy_body, Ruby, MissyB, Moyola, tope200, creamish, chaloo (lol), mukina2, cristalz, brash, Chamotex, femmace, agaba, sauron, okanran, Gamine, Jenny, Darefestus, richo, geo, yicob, Lance, georgee, shegirl.e.t.c

Who would u like to date given the opportunity: No one really

Who do u admire on NL presently:

busy_body because i love d way she posts
Ruby and Missy B - i just like them
StephenP - he is handsome and i love his write-ups
Richo, geo and chamo, ibkaye: they make me laff
Darefestus: for acceptance
Gamine: because she is damn popular and she has an independent mind. Same goes for Spike
Orikinla: for his romantic threads, meaningful

and a whole lot of others.

Most striking personality on NL: That is a tough one, but i will give it to busy_body. Also, permit me to add someone else, and that will be Cristalz. I love the way she talks about sports. I really admire her witt.

Most striking thing about your personality: I'm down to earth and I can be blunt. Also, ability to relate with anyone no matter the age, status, gender or race

Your view about NL: NL can be full of junks. At the same time u can have a lot of interesting and educating stuff. I have met so many interesting peeps on NL (they know themselves) and I'm so glad i did.

Final word to the founder Seun: Great innovation. Thanks for keeping it real. But please, we need a mobile version of NL. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by whatever90(f): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2008
yim? wt wat i saw about urs,sorry but i cant give out my details for it to be posted or not posted here on dis "forum" i love my privacy sweetheart smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2008
It's depend on what u want

that is why it is via YIM and not here

so, it wont be open to all
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SamMilla1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
This will be interesting.
Dont give up the idea.
It will be nice to know who is who here.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by whatever90(f): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2008
emm let me think about it first

i hardly link my friedns ere to my YIM,i always want everything to end here

but make i think u hear,i go tell u wen i ready,hope say u no vex smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2008
Thanks Sam

there is another thread open for questions and ans so that this one wont be too long

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191581.0.html

u can request for anyone to be interviewed here
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2008
I no vex at all

infact it will be a honour with some of u peeps personally.

Anyway, if u want it on Nl, we can use this thread

though i prefer YIM because of privacy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2008
Sorry SAM, I GOT TO GO NOW. wILL CONTINUE LATER. THANKS
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2008
hmmmm
just passing by
grin grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2008
SexyHOTmUM, no waka pass o. I get ma eyes on u. Wanna get up close and persona. Lol
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by biolabee(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2008
nice one tgirl,
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2008
Tgirl contd

Likes: honest and straight forward people. i love making friends too. I love watching movies on a large screen. lol.

Dislikes: pretenders, backbiters, fake people, attention seekers, lil wanna bees, childish stunt

Describe yourself in a nutshell: bold, blunt, adventurous, easy going and god fearing

Most Striking thing about yourself: I'm quite sincere and open and VERY inquisitive. cheesy

Most striking moment: be back on that. lol

How do u spend ur normal day: Chat with friends, browse, watch movie, read, go out. . .

General Life Philosophy: Treat people how u want to be treated. Never look down on anyone.

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:12am On Nov 05, 2008
Third celeb for tonyt is D popular Richo

Origin of User ID: richo is from my name

Why did U join NL: Joined to keep in touch with naija people. I was introduced to d site by my brother

Section U frequent most: Romance

Sex: Male

Home town: Kogi

Single or Married: Single

Type of Music: hip hop and rock

Best Colour: Brown

Best food: is pounded yam (the one wey them no sweat inside) with correct goat meat

Best Game: PS3

Sport: Volley ball, I'm not a football fan so I got no club.

Likes: I loves animals. I love watching animal planet. I like chillin with ma friends and pretty girls. I like listening to jokes and getting a good laugh Some people like bird watching but u can say i like looking at pretty girls.

Dislikes: dirtiness, lies, boring people, people who don't have common sense, thieves and jealous people

Peeps u roll with on NL: well, i like everybody apart from tumfulu the demented poster.

Who will u like to date given the opportunity: am an optimistic fella so any fine girl i see i would date her if opportunity arises so i can get to know her berra. . . who knows, i might want to date ya (can we stick with the interview plz, thank u)

Most striking personality: well i like ibkaye cus she is a funny pikin cheesy

Your view about NL: well sumtyms is fun (when people are online) but most of my convinient time people in naija are sleeping and such times its empty and boring.

Most Striking thing about yourself: well, many people say am funny. I doubt that sha. I'm just me.

How do u spend a normal day: well, now that am waiting to resume i just wake up, read up stuff on the net, watch animal planet. I hate roaming up and down under the hot sun

General life philosophy: life is short so i think u gotta do what u gotta do and u gotta do it fast!! I look on the bright side, my cup wont be half empty, it would be half full instead

Words for the founder: NONE

That is all for now. You can ask Richo further questions on this thread

so that this place is not crowded. Thanks

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 5:28am On Nov 05, 2008
HAHAHAHA! Richo and his yeyeness for hia. Pounded yam? HAHAHAHA! grin

U forggoten something poster. His lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ness. . . If you know what I mean grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by naijababe2(f): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2008
this is fun. tgirl kip it up.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Emperoh(m): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2008
This is a nice stuff.
Reminds me of Press Club back in the days in school.
We do interview prefects and some academic staff and also some troublesome and popular students. .
Keep it up babe.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by richo(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2008
gabrywyl:

HAHAHAHA! Richo and his yeyeness for hia. Pounded yam? HAHAHAHA! grin

U forggoten something poster. His lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ness. . . If you know what I mean grin
my friend mind ur bizness jare!! dnt u know that i was one of the nairaland elders who went to solicit on ur behalf for seun to lift ur ban?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by sexyLeamon(f): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2008
this is really nice keep it coming
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2008
richo:

my friend mind ur bizness jare!! dnt u know that i was one of the nairaland elders who went to solicit on ur behalf for seun to lift ur ban?? cheesy cheesy

nah. . This na boguss lie. grin

And what type of celeb are you? is it for Farty Panty's? grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by richo(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2008
why are u obsessed with fart? i guess u do that alot!! ewwwwwwww embarassed
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by sexyLeamon(f): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2008
@gabrywyl when is ur interview?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2008
richo:

why are u obsessed with fart? i guess u do that alot!! ewwwwwwww embarassed

for a guy to say that in such a way, u must be a school boy or a girl grin

sexyLeamon:

@gabrywyl when is ur interview?

What interview? And for what? I dont need to apply for the post of Blabla Assistant ohhh shocked lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by sexyLeamon(f): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2008
you are a nairaland celebrity na cheesy or you don't know that?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by richo(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2008
@gabby
for u to be talkin about fart all the time u must be a dirty girl angry angry
dnt ever mention fart to me again oh!!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2008
sexyLeamon:

you are a nairaland celebrity na cheesy or you don't know that?

Huh? I dont think so sha. Im just a normal average nairalander unlike Richo Farty pants Hia. grin

richo:

@gabby
for u to be talkin about fart all the time u must be a dirty girl angry angry
dnt ever mention fart to me again oh!!

Awwww. . . Look at that Raisin Face. . . So cute. . . Keep it up that way for a month and you will be upgraded to a prune. HAHA! grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2008
looks like fun 2 me grin

richo
aw come u look older dan ur age?
besides dat why do people always refer
to Ibkaye as a child
aw old is she sef?

Tgirl abeg i want her interviewed

besides dat
richo i have not been seeing ur friend around 4 sometime grin
i hope u remember him (pant of blood)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74)

Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.