Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THE COURSE YOU ARE STUDYING OR STUDIED - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THE COURSE YOU ARE STUDYING OR STUDIED (720 Views)

When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied / Worst Course You Took In School / Do You Enjoy The Course You Are Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THE COURSE YOU ARE STUDYING OR STUDIED by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
[img][/img]In Nigeria and in the world at large, choice of profession has always been an Issue with the students..Children are exposed to a limited choice of courses, the main courses chosen in Nigeria are Medicine,Law,Engineering,Accounts,Computer Sc..[b][/b]Let's share our opinions on what inspired us to choose our courses.
Re: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THE COURSE YOU ARE STUDYING OR STUDIED by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
I was fustrated into this present course am studying BIOLOGY EDU but after 2 yrs now, i wanna buy Jamb form 2015/2016 to study pharmD my dream course....

I will certainly...... By his grace
Re: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THE COURSE YOU ARE STUDYING OR STUDIED by Truth24(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Na Mathematics and chemistry frustrate me enter Law ooo...I write jamb and Appt test tire...
Sha I don come dey enjoy my Law course sef, no regrets!
Re: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THE COURSE YOU ARE STUDYING OR STUDIED by klem93(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
after writting jamb several time without any success, I surf the net and met my Luck through a site and a brother, I choose the course am studying now cause because of its productive usage and the fact that the country am studying it is the best country that can offer me the best in COMPUTER SCIENCE. though it is kind complicated, but remember nothing good comes easy... I got to know about education in INDIA through http://myindiaschool..in/ and now am a proud student of osmania university, the 8th best university in INDIA...

(1) (Reply)

,...... / Attend The FREE UK University Education Fair This October In Lagos And Abuja / Nepal’s Killing Fields: FIVE THOUSAND Buffalo Lie Slaughtered At The Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.