Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Please Which Of This Statements Is The Most Appropriate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Which Of This Statements Is The Most Appropriate (795 Views)

Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up / Which Of These Statements Is Correct??? / ASUU Strike: Compiled Statements Of President Goodluck On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Of This Statements Is The Most Appropriate by Abbey2sam(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
1. I work at first bank
2. I work in first bank
3. I work for first bank
4. I work with first bank

I was arguing with my friends and having heard all this statements
I was left confused in the sense that the whole statements sounds good....

but this what I told them in my own opinion,

since most jobs this days are in form of contract, like banking job

it won't be wrong to say "I work with first bank"

and also depending on the context of your statement, or the message you're trying to convey .......

I've heard "who do you work for "before, so it won't be wrong to say
"I work for so so an so"

please mod you can help me put this on the second page for more views
Re: Please Which Of This Statements Is The Most Appropriate by Wkaay(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
I work in first bank should be the most appropriate
Re: Please Which Of This Statements Is The Most Appropriate by Zillight: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
lemmi try saying it in Yoruba

Abbey2sam:
1. I work at first bank
2. I work in first bank
3. I work for first bank
4. I work with first bank

1. Mon sise ni banki akoko.
2. Mon sise ninu banki akoko.
3. Mon sise fun banki akoko.
4. Mon sise pelu banki akoko.
.......with these U should be able to get an answer. #peace

3 Likes

Re: Please Which Of This Statements Is The Most Appropriate by polz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
I work btween first bank grin

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of This Statements Is The Most Appropriate by DickDastardly(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
I walk directly adjacent first bank's opposite cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of This Statements Is The Most Appropriate by Unekz(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
i dey work for 1st bank
Re: Please Which Of This Statements Is The Most Appropriate by alotofgrace(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
i work with first bank....

look at it:

my company is ab craft

we have a contract with cd company

"i work with ab craft and we're currently working for cd coy"
Re: Please Which Of This Statements Is The Most Appropriate by alentyno: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
I work with first bank.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Our Education Going Down? (check Photo) / Study In Philippines. No Jamb/post Ume Needed / What Does This Funny Rebus Riddle Means ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.