Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Buy MONEYPAK Vouchers And Pay Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Buy MONEYPAK Vouchers And Pay Naira (751 Views)

solved / Google Adwords Vouchers and Bing Ads Coupons Availble At A Discounted Rate / The Real Truth Behind Recharge vouchers Printing Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Buy MONEYPAK Vouchers And Pay Naira by dlkoncepts: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
I will buy your moneypak voucher codes at equivalent price in Naira. Call me on (0807-442-2499). Thanks
Re: I Buy MONEYPAK Vouchers And Pay Naira by ezeuba(m): 5:44am On Nov 13, 2014
Steer clear of this fraudster. Once he dupes you he starts by telling you network was bad and all that, then he switches off his phone for like a week so that when you get tired you will forget him. He chooses to dupe people of small amounts. He did this to me under the guise of selling 4000 naira worth of bitcoins. I will deal with him in my own way in my own time, but soon enough. Cheap fraudster.

(1) (Reply)

Pic:- The Product That Has Soared Without Advert Or Promo For Almost 30 Years / Quiz Competition:win N25,000, Handset, Recharge Cards, Wristwatches Etc / Top 10 Most-used Currencies In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.