Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Problem With Long Distance Relationship - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Problem With Long Distance Relationship (3815 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of Long Distance Relationship / I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! / A Chick With Long Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by viena(f): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2006
I am in a long distance relationship, i am tired of it, what do u guys advice people who are involed in long distance relationship, to continue or discontinue?
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by Oracle(m): 1:54am On Aug 11, 2006
WELL VIENA
you have to be a bit more detailed with the information you're
why are you tired of the relationship?
what made you lose interest in the guy
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by viena(f): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2006
well u can only talk via phone, u see the person and communicate in bodily terms, u have urges to u have to contain all the time, is not good for the health, what do u think
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by earthrealm(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2006
yep its really tough, its athing of de mind.
cos if u remain faithful to the guy back here in nigeria , u dont know the games he cud be up to,
its really dicey,
u goota b strong 4 it to work,
real strong, unless u wanna b unfaithful, cos even if u talk 1 hr on de phone, it aint the same thing as being in de guys arm 4 1 min
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by Roscodaddy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2006
Viena,

Long Distance relationships are very hard to hold on to,what I want you to do is to ask yourselves where the relationship is taking u guys to,at least from there you will have a lead as to what and what you can do instead of suffering in silence.
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by raldsfield(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2006
Well I was in one and it wasn't fun at all, the distance unbearable, struggled for months and I finally knew that I couldn't do that for a year not to talk of two years.

Viena what I will advice you to do is to break up with the guy, and we can exchange.

We start dating and I give your guy my x-girlfriend that way no one gets hurt.

If that sound okay to you give me a buzz.

I will make up for all the lost time and loving.
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by DereI(f): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2006
ROSCODADDY:

Viena,

Long Distance relationships are very hard to hold on to,what I want you to do is to ask yourselves where the relationship is taking u guys to,at least from there you will have a lead as to what and what you can do instead of suffering in silence.

I agree with u. It takes the relationship nowhere!!! It's about happening to me. What should i do? I don't intend to go far but as situation wants to make it, I might. Can someone tell me what to do?
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by raldsfield(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2006
this dere i girl na wa for you.

if you are this confused I think you should go and sort yourself out.

don't say i told you. But you sound like a follow follow girl.
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by viena(f): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2006
Dere I,

my dear, i am in the same predicament and am so caught up that i cant go out and i dont want to stay in. its so painful and frustrating. i did not realise it until i went in too deep. but my man will not understand any reason if i tell him that i want to break up. i dont know what else to do than to break up or keep an open relationship but i cant imagine him being with another woman, as if he is not with any now.
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by raldsfield(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2006
what are you getting worried for, tell him that you are inlove with someone else, and change your phone, very easy.

Did the same, I had to get another phone, after two months the chic got tired. Winter is coming oh. Can we start dating today. wink
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by gem87(f): 4:16am On Aug 16, 2006
I knw dis depends on individuals but then ask urself y u're really in dat r/ship and where it's goin
i've been in a distant r/ship 4 3 yrs now and i hv no regrets, it depends on both ofyou and sacrifices u're willing to make, we argue and make up, we discuss everything and keep in touch very often, even my friends are jealous of me,
there are many things to miss but it depends on where u're headed and how u feel deep inside 4 ur partner
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by viena(f): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2006
its not that easy to cut off especially if u love em.

i will do what is best for me when i am ready but really want to hear other peoples experiences of long distance relationships, cos u can learn alot from others experiences.
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by earthrealm(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2006
gem87:

I knw this depends on individuals but then ask yourself y u're really in that r/ship and where it's goin
i've been in a distant r/ship 4 3 years now and i hv no regrets, it depends on both ofyou and sacrifices u're willing to make, we argue and make up, we discuss everything and keep in touch very often, even my friends are jealous of me,
there are many things to miss but it depends on where u're headed and how u feel deep inside 4 your partner

u too much, it aint easy!!!>, keep it up

all u other gals out there, borrow a leaf 4rm her!!! shocked
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by raldsfield(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2006
People have to understand themselves, it works for Rome and Juliet doesn't mean it will work for

Lizy and Robert. There is nothing to borrow, I have a friend they have been in a distance relationship will they where back in Nigeria, one in Uni Ben and the other in Uni IB, the chic left Ben for US the guy left IB for UK.

They are still going out for 6 years. I have another set of friends they where in Uni IB together good relationship 5 years till we graduated, the chic left for the UK, 2 months after she left she broke up with the guy. Now the guy is in the UK. So some people need to touch what they feel. Some others need to just hear the voice and they are okay.
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by DereI(f): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2008
raldsfield:

this dere i girl na wa for you.

if you are this confused I think you should go and sort yourself out.

don't say i told you. But you sound like a follow follow girl.

Mmmm, after almost 3yrs i finaly saw this reply. Me and you who sound confused? Here you are sayin i am a follow follow, and yet see you dey ask person below to come be ur gf just coz of winter. Na wa for you oo, and if you must know, m still with my man of that same 3yrs ago. Even thru distancem we still loved ourselves. Okay
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by sleemgal(f): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2009
oh well. as hard as it may b, d end justifies d means.
ve bin a long distances relationship since jan 2008 n my guy in naij tried to come over to see my but to no avail due to visa constraints, hwever, nytes n nytes, i long 4 him i cry n m thinkin even if i break up sef there isnt any1 here ve seen dat is gud enuf to complemend my guy cuz he is too much, he calls me from naij everyday n we dnt talk 4 less dan 30mins n dats wen he is broke, i cnt slip wifout talkin wif him n he has formed part of my life n daily routine
we fite sometimes sef i purposely fiite wif him to see if i cn live wifout him 4 a while but believe me u, we ve never slept wifout making up.
he is so luvin, patient and matured bout iit, n he understand, he barely complains to me as much as i do n dats wt i need cuz he gives me d attention no oda guy in dis uk can give me
so even if he is cheatin on me, i dnt feel it n i cnt b bothered
i hpe to see him early next year, n i cnt wait to put dat smile on his face
dis long distance thingy actually takes d two pple to make it work
bth efforts r needed or else d ods partner wud b frustrated, anoda thing is distraction can deteriorate it. hence, u ve to look at where u bth r goin n d big picture wud give u bth d strength to go, u need to encourage ur selves, n alwaz make ur partner knw hw important he is to u, sike him n tell him sweet things, communication is also d key, find a way to alwaz communicate wif him or else u just get used to being wifout him
make him ur bad habit too
wish u d best
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by sholabanke(m): 12:42am On Jan 04, 2009
well as for me
it takes two to work out distance relationship
though it very hard cus of presure from friends most especially family
but u need to stand strong and be focus.
God will make u through
it has work for some so also
it can work for u too
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by chyk91(m): 2:47am On Jan 04, 2009
yea its very difficult to hold on to long distant relationships, but if u really luv d guy, just try and hold on 2 it as far as u feel d relationship is headed somewhere.
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by joyAA(f): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2009
go to the dating section,i think thats where ull find better answers
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by donclemo(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2009
The fact that he or she isnt faithful should not make u want to cut d relationship because even if u live together u can still be unfaithful.
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by sheyee(m): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2009
love they say endures all thing, then take for instance if both of u are married and there is need for one of you to travel far from the other due to one reason or the other does it mean the other party will not be able to cope.
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by sholabanke(m): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2009
yes ooo
mayb she will be looking for divorce expert then
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by Joey7(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2009
raldsfield is Romeo not Rome grin
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by yysl: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2009
mr teacher.klepe o tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Problem With Long Distance Relationship by jbblues24(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2019
I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Made In 9ja English / Joke Of The Day( Terrorist Protecting His Joy Stick For His 72 Virgins) / My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.