Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates (3839 Views)

2015 Ribs Cracking Jokes. Ahahahaha...i Just Can't Stop Laughing. / Video: Idris Elba, Basketmouth & Bovi’s Rib Cracking Jokes @koko Concert Lagos. / Rib Cracking Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
SSS1
As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up tome and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before and handed them to her. She said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy,and I don't know why.

SSS 2
The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours,one movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me, said "Thanx" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Senior year

The day before prom we had, she walked to my locker. My date is sick" she said; he's not going to go well, I didn't have a date, and in SS2, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as"best friends". So we did. Prom night, after everything was over,I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine, but she isn't thinking of me like that, and I know it. Then she said "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Graduation Day
A day passed, then a week, then a month. before I could blink, it was graduation day(26th July,2012...a day after my birthday).... I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her testimonial. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't notice me like that,and I knew it.
Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her.Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said,"you're my best friend, thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.
Months upon months, we met,chatted and went on as we used to do. With her love growing in the sacred part of my heart.
I looked at her like watching myself in a mirror. But she seemed not to notice me.

Her Departure
We didn't watch the demise of time ,as day by day passed by. I love her so much,even till now. I imagined my future with her and saw greatness and mirth. I went through pains ,too lonely to know or for anyone to decipher. But time is filled with myth . none of us foreshadowed what came by. I was still too shy to say how I feel.
She was called up by her sister living in Italy.
I lose her contact, her number has been changed. She's no more using her Facebook account. Hmmmm... It was the greatest loss I've ever made. And the greatest wound I've ever had.. Because the wound is still fresh in my heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
This guy goes to the zoo one day. While standing in front of the gorilla's cage, a gust of wind swept some dust into his eye. As he rubbed his eyelid, the gorilla went crazy, bent open the bars, and beat the guy senseless.
When the guy came to his senses, he reported the incident to the zookeeper.
Nodding, the zookeeper explained that pulling down your eyelid means "F**k you! " in gorilla language. The explanation didn't make the victim feel any better and he vowed revenge.
The next day he purchased two large knives, two party hats, two party horns, and a large sausage. Putting the sausage in his pants, he hurried to the zoo and over to the gorilla's cage, where he tossed a hat, a knife, and a party horn.
Knowing that gorillas were natural mimics, he put on a party hat. The gorilla looked at him, looked at the hat, and put it on. Next, he picked up his horn and blew on it. The gorilla picked up his horn and did the same. Then the man picked up his knife, whipped the sausage out of his pants, and sliced it in half.
The gorilla looked at the knife, looked at his own crotch, looked at the man, and pulled down his eyelid.". grin

3 Likes

Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
At school Little Johnny was told by a classmate that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, and that this makes it very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth. "
Little Johnny decides to go home and try it out. He goes home, and as he is greeted by his mother he says, "I know the whole truth. " His mother quickly hands him $20 and says, "Just don't tell your father. "
Quite pleased, the boy waits for his father to get home from work, and greets him with, "I know the whole truth. " The father promptly hands him $40 and says, "Please don't say a word to your mother. " Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next day when he sees the mailman at his front door. The boy greets him by saying, "I know the whole truth. " The mailman immediately drops the mail, opens his arms, and says, "Then come give your real father a big hug. "
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
A young female teacher was giving an assignment to her 6th grade class. It was a large assignment so she started writing high up on the chalkboard. Suddenly there was a giggle from one of the boys in the class. She quickly turned and asked, "What's so funny Bobby? "
"Well teacher, I just saw one of your garters. "
"Get out of my classroom," she yells, "I don't want to see you for three days! "The teacher turns back to the chalkboard. Realizing she had forgotten to title the assignment; she reaches to the very top of the chalkboard. Suddenly there is an even louder giggle from another male student. She quickly turns and asks, "What's so funny Billy? "
"Well teacher, I just saw BOTH of your garters. "Again she yells, "Get out of my classroom! " This time the punishment is more severe, and tells him - "I don't want to see you for three weeks! "Embarrassed and frustrated, she drops the eraser when she turns around again. So she bends over to pick it up. This time there is an burst of laughter from another male student. She quickly turns to see Little Johnny leaving the classroom. "And where do you think you are going? " she asks. "Well teach, from what I just saw, my school days are over! "
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Tallesty1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said,

"Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger,

"What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no GOD, or no Heaven or Hell , or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty , but a horse produces clumps . What do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says,

"Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no GOD, or no Heaven or Hell , or no life after death, when you don't know shit ?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Little Johnny 's next door neighbors had a baby. Unfortunately, the little baby was born with no ears. When they arrived home from the hospital, the parents invited Little Johnny's family to come over and see their new baby. Little Johnny's parents were very afraid that their son would have a wise crack to say about the baby so the dad had a long talk with little Johnny before going to the neighbors. He said "Now, son... that poor baby was born without any ears. I want you to be on your best behavior and not say one word about his ears or I am really going to spank you when we get back home. "
"I promise not to mention his ears at all " said Little Johnny. At the neighbors home, Little Johnny leaned over in the crib and touched the baby's hand He looked at it's mother and said "Oh What a Beautiful little baby ". The mother said "Thank you very much, Little Johnny. " He then said, "this baby has perfect little hands and perfect little feet. Why... just look at his pretty little eyes.... Did his doctor say that he can see good? " The Mother said "why, yes Johnny... his doctor said he has 20/20 vision. Little Johnny said "well, its a darn good thing, cause he sure couldn't wear glasses!!!"

5 Likes

Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tallesty1: An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said,

"Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger,

"What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no GOD, or no Heaven or Hell , or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty , but a horse produces clumps . What do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says,

"Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no GOD, or no Heaven or Hell , or no life after death, when you don't know shit ?"

And then she went back to reading her book.
xie xie
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
"This is Captain Sinclair speaking. On behalf of my crew I'd like to welcome you aboard British Airways flight 602 from New York to London. We are currently flying at a height of 35,000 feet midway across the Atlantic. "If you look out of the windows on the starboard side of the aircraft, you will observe that both the starboard engines are on fire. "If you look out of the windows on the port side, you will observe that the port wing has fallen off. "If you look down towards the Atlantic ocean, you will see a little yellow life raft with three people in it waving at you. "That's me your captain, the co-pilot, and one of the air stewardesses. This is a recorded message. Have a good flight! "grin

3 Likes

Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Tallesty1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jammy2012: xie xie
Chinese?
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2014
A father is asked by his friend, "Has your son decided what he wants to be when he grows up? "
"Yes, he wants to be a garbage collector," he replies
To this his friend responds, "Strange ambition to have for a career. "
"Well, he thinks that garbage collectors only work on Tuesdays! "

lazy head grin

1 Like

Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2014
A fifth grader looked downcast, so her teacher asked, "What's the problem, Carol? I hope it's not homework again. "
"Well, uh, yes, it is. " replied Carol. "I was stupid and made my homework paper into a paper airplane. "
"Carol, you're right, that wasn't a very bright thing to do," said the teacher, "but this once I'll let you just unfold the paper and hand it in. "
"Oh, but that won't work," said Carol, looking even sadder. "You see,the plane was hijacked. "
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2014
A little Catholic kid was praying as hard as he could. 'God,' he prayed, 'I really want a car.' Jumping up and dashing to the window, he saw that the driveway was empty. 'God,' he prayed again, 'I really NEED a car.' Still no answer to his prayers. Suddenly the kid stood up, ran into his parents' bedroom, and grabbed the statuette of the Virgin Mary off the mantelpiece. He wrapped it up in ten layers of paper, using three rolls of tape and a spool of twine, then stuffed it inside a box at the very bottom of his closet. 'Okay, God,' he said, getting down onto his knees again, 'if you ever want to see your mother again...'
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2014
A Programmer and an Engineer are sitting next to each other on a long flight from LA to NY. The Programmer leans over to the Engineer and asks if he would like to play a fun game. The Engineer just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The Programmer persists and explains that the game is real easy and a lot of fun. He explains "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer,you pay me $5. Then you ask me a question, and if I don't know the answer,I'll pay you $5. " Again, the Engineer politely declines and tries to get to sleep. The Programmer, now somewhat agitated, says, "OK, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I'll pay you$50! "This catches the Engineer's attention, and he sees no end to this torment unless he plays, so he agrees to the game. The Programmer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon? " The Engineerdoesn't say a word, but reaches into his wallet, pulls out a five dollar bill and hands it to the Programmer. Now, it's the Engineer's turn. He asks the Programmer "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down on four? "The Programmer looks up at him with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all of his references. He taps into the Airphone with his modem and searches the net and the Library of Congress. Frustrated, he sends e-mail to his co-workers -- all to no avail. After about an hour, he wakes the Engineer and hands him $50. The Engineer politely takes the $50 and turns away to try to get back to sleep. The Programmer, more than a little miffed, shakes the Engineer and asks "Well, so what's the answer? "Without a word, the Engineer reaches into his wallet, hands the Programmer$5, and turns away to get back to sleep."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2014
grin Ten signs that shows you are drunk grin

10. You have to hold onto the lawn to keep from falling off the Earth. 9. Mosquitoes catch a buzz after attacking you. 8. The back of your head keeps getting hit by the toilet seat. 7. Your idea of cutting back is less salt. 6. You can focus better with one eye closed. 5. You fall off the floor. 5. The whole bar greets you when you come in. 4. You haven't had a driver's license in such a long time that you have forgotten what one looks like. 3. Roseanne looks good. 2. You don't recognize your wife/husband unless seen through bottom of glass. 1. You spent more time on the floor than you do standing up
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
A dinner speaker was in such a hurry to get to his engagement that when he arrived and sat down at the head table, he suddenly realized that he had forgotten his false teeth.
Turning to the man next to him he said, "I forgot my teeth. "
The man said, "No problem. " With that he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of false teeth. "Try these," he said.
The speaker tried them. "Too loose," he said.
The man then said, "I have another pair...try these. "
The speaker tried them and responded,
"Too tight. "
The man was not taken back at all. He then said, "I have one more paid of false teeth...try them. "
The speaker said, "They fit perfectly. " With that he ate his meal and gave his address.
After the dinner meeting was over, the speaker went over to thank the man who had helped him.
"I want to thank you for coming to my aid. Where is your office? I've been looking for a good dentist. "
The man replied, "I'm not a dentist. I'm the local undertaker. "
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by FrenchyL(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2014
Jammy2012: "This is Captain Sinclair speaking. On behalf of my crew I'd like to welcome you aboard British Airways flight 602 from New York to London. We are currently flying at a height of 35,000 feet midway across the Atlantic. "If you look out of the windows on the starboard side of the aircraft, you will observe that both the starboard engines are on fire. "If you look out of the windows on the port side, you will observe that the port wing has fallen off. "If you look down towards the Atlantic ocean, you will see a little yellow life raft with three people in it waving at you. "That's me your captain, the co-pilot, and one of the air stewardesses. This is a recorded message. Have a good flight! "grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bloody cowards..
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2014
80,000 blondes meet in the Kansas City Chiefs Stadium for a "Blondes Are Not Stupid Convention ". The leader says, "We are all here today to prove to the world that blondes are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer? " A blonde gingerly works her way through the crowd and steps up to the stage. The leader asks her, "What is 15 plus 15? " After 15 or 20 seconds she says, "Eighteen! " Obviously everyone is a little disappointed. Then 80,000 blondes start cheering, "Give her another chance! Give her another chance! " The leader says, "Well since we've gone to the trouble of getting 80,000 of you in one place and we have the world-wide press and global broadcast media here, gee, uh, I guess we can give her another chance. " So he asks, "What is 5 plus 5? " After nearly 30 seconds she eventually says, "Ninety? " The leader is quite perplexed, looks down and just lets out a dejected sigh -- everyone is disheartened -- the blonde starts crying and the 80,000 girls begin to yell and wave their hands shouting, "GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE! " The leader, unsure whether or not he is doing more harm than damage, eventually says, "Ok! Ok! Just one more chance -- What is 2 plus 2? " The girl closes her eyes, and after a whole minute eventually says, "Four? ". Throughout the stadium pandemonium breaks out as all 80,000 girls jump to their feet, wave their arms, stomp their feet and scream... "GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE! "grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2014
A Blonde was down on her luck. In order to raise some money, she decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom. She went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree, and told him, "I've kidnapped you. "She then wrote a note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and put it under the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the playground. Signed, A Blonde ". The Blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning the Blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the pecan tree. The Blonde opened up the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said,"How could you do this to a fellow Blonde? "
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 12:14am On Sep 21, 2014
A Brunette, a Redhead, and a Blonde escape a burning building by climbing to the roof. The Firemen are on the street below, holding a blanket for them to jump into. The firemen yell to the Brunette, "Jump! Jump! It's your only chance to survive! "The Brunette jumps and SWISH! The firemen yank the blanket away...the Brunette slams into the sidewalk like a tomato. "C'mon! Jump! You gotta jump!' say the firemen to the Redhead. "Oh no! You're gonna pull the blanket away! " says the Redhead. "No! It's Brunettes we can't stand! We're OK with Redheads! "
"OK " says the Redhead, and she jumps. SWISH! The firemen yank the blanket away, and the lady is flattened on the pavement like a pancake. Finally, the Blonde steps to the edge of the roof. Again, the firemen yell "Jump! You have to jump! "
"No way! You're just gonna pull the blanket away! " yelled the Blonde. "No! Really! You have to jump! We won't pull the blanket away! "
"Look," the Blonde says, "nothing you say is gonna convince me that you're not gonna pull the blanket away! So what I want you to do is put the blanket down, and back away from it... "grin
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 12:36am On Sep 21, 2014
On the first day of college, the Dean addressed the students, pointing out some of the rules, saying,
"The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male students, and the male dormitory to the female students.
Anyone caught breaking this rule once will be fined $50. "
He continued, "Anyone caught breaking this rule a second time will be fined $150. Being caught a third time will incur a hefty fine of $400. Are there any questions? "
At this point, a male student in the crowd inquired, "How much for a season pass? " cheesy
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 12:42am On Sep 21, 2014
One day, little
Mikey comes home from kindergarten for lunch. Not finding his mother in the kitchen, or the living room, he heads upstairs to check her bedroom.
He opens the door, and what does he see, but his father, who had also come home for lunch, stripped naked, on top of his mother, also naked, heavily into the act of lovemaking. Not wanting to traumatize the boy, the parents continue as if nothing was wrong. Mikey watches, and after a couple of minutes asks, "Daddy, can I climb on and have a horsy ride? " "Of course, Son, we're a family. " So Mikey climbs on and after a few more minutes his mother starts moaning and writhing wildly.
"Hang on Dad! ", cries Mikey, "this is where me and the mailman usually fall off! " lipsrsealed
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by explorer250(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2014
interesting jokes indeed
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2014
explorer250: interesting jokes indeed
thanks sire smiley
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
A certain little girl, when asked her name, would reply, "I'm Mr. Sugarbrown's daughter. " Her mother told her this was wrong, she must say,"I'm Jane Sugarbrown. "
The
Vicar spoke to her in Sunday School, and said,"Aren't you Mr.
Sugarbrown's daughter? "
With her mother standing just a few feet away, the little girl replied,
"I thought I was, but Mommy says I'm not. "
Re: My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates by Jammy2012(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
An English prisoner of war was held by the Germans. The Englishman was shot all over the place, and okay until one day when the German told him,
"Englander,your arm is infected with gangrene vee must cut it off. "
The English prisoner said, "Well, okay, but could you drop it over
England when you go bombing? "
The German replied, "Ya, that vill not be a problem. "
A few weeks later the German tells the Englishman that they have to cut his other arm off. The Englishman says, "Well, could drop it over
England like you did last time? "
"Ya, that vill be done," says the German.
The next day the German tells him that they have to cut his leg off.
Once again the Brit says, "Well, could you do the same as before? "
The German replies, "Vhy, ya. "
The next the German tells him they have to cut his other leg. "Well," begins the Brit, "could you just... "
The German snapped , "No! We think you are trying to escape! "

(1) (Reply)

Raw Handmade Palm Kernel Oil For Sale / Funny Pix: Dress Code To Search For Job After May 29 / When Employers Want You To Have 10 Years Experience Before The Age Of 22 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.