Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

DOWNLOAD “ACCA COURSE NOTES” @ ₦0.00 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / DOWNLOAD “ACCA COURSE NOTES” @ ₦0.00 (786 Views)

ACCA Students: How Was Your December Diet Results / DOWNLOAD “ACCA PAST EXAMS QUESTIONS & ANSWERS” @ ₦0.00 / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOWNLOAD “ACCA COURSE NOTES” @ ₦0.00 by adeniyitheprof(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
NOTE: PLEASE, DO NOT DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE for security and other reasons.

Read till the end of this post to see how to get this file for free

ACCA means Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
ACCA course notes which I will give you are not meant to replace study texts. However, when used properly, it should help you speed up your exam preparation, and study texts can be used only as a reference, or for in depth reading. Course Notes on F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9 and P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P7 are available but P6 course note is not included.

FILE SIZE: 28.09MB
FILE TYPE: ZIP
PRICE: 100% FREE, though I got it with a PRICE
SECURITY: The file is secured with a PASSWORD which I will send to you if you are interested.

[size=14pt]HOW TO GET THIS FILE[/size]

**Due to the fact that I created this post--- https://www.nairaland.com/1523214/questions-gmatjob-aptitude-testgovernment-job -- but banned as a result of massive dropping of email addresses, I am tired of copying and pasting email addresses, the links containing DROP-BOX dot COM where you will download this file for free have been banned by NAIRALAND and most importantly, some people use these email addresses dropped here on NAIRALAND for selfish purposes,

**You will have to join this OPEN GROUP-NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE on facebook by clicking -- https://www./nigerianjobsgoogle.

**Once you are approved to be a member of the group, search for this topic posted on the group and comment “Interested” and then I will send you the details (links & passwords) via your FACEBOOK INBOX.

**For me and perhaps for you, it is more convenient and safe via the above medium

**Even if I attempt to post the link here, NAIRALAND will not allow it to display.

NO HIDDEN CHARGES
NO HIDDEN MOTIVE

I BELIEVE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

[size=14pt]GOD BLESS YOU[/size]

Re: DOWNLOAD “ACCA COURSE NOTES” @ ₦0.00 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
No hidden Agenda ?
Re: DOWNLOAD “ACCA COURSE NOTES” @ ₦0.00 by JkCosmos: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Read below a response to a querry given to a staff member yesterday

"Sir I reported this issue to you this morning that you should call him and I told you how it was happen, the simple question that was asked from me does not suppose to brought any argument or disagreements between me and him because it was very simple and answered in a very simple and manner way. if you sees it in other way it just like misunderstood, I am sorry."
Re: DOWNLOAD “ACCA COURSE NOTES” @ ₦0.00 by category(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
JkCosmos:

Read below a response to a querry given to a staff member yesterday

"Sir I reported this issue to you this morning that you should call him and I told you how it was happen, the simple question that was asked from me does not suppose to brought any argument or disagreements between me and him because it was very simple and answered in a very simple and manner way. if you sees it in other way it just like misunderstood, I am sorry."

You've battered my day. Chai!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Single Talent Is Not A Ticket To Success In Life. It Must Be Nurtured On A Dai / 5 Habits Of Emotional Intelligent People / Knowledge Is Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.