Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

See The Girl That Paid N3million To Have A 3rd BRE*ST - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / See The Girl That Paid N3million To Have A 3rd BRE*ST (5616 Views)

Chidinma, The Girl With The Biggest Booty (photos) / SHOCKING Pics:woman Spends $20,000 On Surgery For A 3RD BR€AST To Scare Men Away / Amber Rose Gets Forehead Tattoo, Says Its A St Peter's Cross, Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Girl That Paid N3million To Have A 3rd BRE*ST by sanyablaze(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
No she didn’t want bigger boobs. No she didn’t
want a bigger butt.
This is Jasmine Tridevil, a 21 year old massage
therapist, who just dropped $20,000 for a
surgeon to put a third breast on her chest.
Yes, a third breast.
Tridevil reportedly went to over 50 doctors trying
to get the surgery done but none was willing to do
the procedure because according to her, "It was
really hard finding someone that would do it too
because they're breaking the code of ethics.”
Another reason for this bizarre surgery was
because of men, "I got it because I wanted to
make myself unattractive to men. Because I don't
want to date anymore," she said." Most guys
would think it's weird and gross. But I can still
feel pretty because if I wore makeup and cute
clothes, I can still, you know...feel pretty

1 Share

Re: See The Girl That Paid N3million To Have A 3rd BRE*ST by stormybucci(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
am i d only 1 dat thinks gurls are going crazy all of a sudden??

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl That Paid N3million To Have A 3rd BRE*ST by am0s(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
if she like make she go get joystick,,,
my own business na for diz pipu to giv me mai admission lero
Re: See The Girl That Paid N3million To Have A 3rd BRE*ST by horlah005: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
WTF!!!

Really disgusting....smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Girl That Paid N3million To Have A 3rd BRE*ST by Holywizard: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Make i hear say person no go still dey tempted to suck am
Re: See The Girl That Paid N3million To Have A 3rd BRE*ST by constance500: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2014
[center] someone should remind me of this character in Mortal Kombat grin[/center]
Re: See The Girl That Paid N3million To Have A 3rd BRE*ST by LiciaJ(f): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2014
God!!! tngs r rely getin out of hand down here...
Re: See The Girl That Paid N3million To Have A 3rd BRE*ST by val4sure(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2014
party action,cos there's no way one man can finish sucking dos disgusting oranges..
Re: See The Girl That Paid N3million To Have A 3rd BRE*ST by GetUpdated: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
lol..... PUPIL suspended from School for dressing like a Star
A school that sparked a row after ‘banning’ a pupil, Lynn Nicholls from entering the school when he turned up dressed as a character from Fifty Shades of ....... http://www.tunandez..com/2015/03/lol-pupil-suspended-from-school-for.html

(1) (Reply)

IRS Plane And Truck Collide At MM Airport In Lagos / Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? / {SHOCKING} Dogs Get Wedded In Lavish Ceremony After 7 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.