Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Check It Ones More, And Table Your Observation, And Criticize It . - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check It Ones More, And Table Your Observation, And Criticize It . (476 Views)

Please Criticize It, Condemn It, And Criticize Again / Please Test My Site From Your Devices And Criticize / Pls, Condemn And Criticize This Website Constructively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check It Ones More, And Table Your Observation, And Criticize It . by donkennedy005: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
My honorable and highly respected NL members who are experts and pro bloggers should please check and analyse this site for me www.hiddenmanner.com . I have been busy since I opened it and hardly update due to my work and today I had an opportunity to stay a home and do some work then I put a little design to it. Your criticisms are highly welcomed. See the link here www.hiddenmanner.com
Re: Check It Ones More, And Table Your Observation, And Criticize It . by osile2012: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
U could change your font to something that is easier to read. Like the fonts used on the site link on my signature or nairaland itself.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Domain Name Almost Free / Design Your Website / Webmasters Will Like This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.