Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,244 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Delilah's Lap - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delilah's Lap (745 Views)

Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? / Ladies Beware How You Carry Ur Bags On Lap In A Car,mine Was Snached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delilah's Lap by arinze4u(m): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2014
DELILAH'S LAP .
Jug 16:4,6,10,12,13,18
The word Delilah is a female name meaning languishing. One of the meanings of the word languish is "to long for things that are being denied". The name occurs six times all in Jugdes 16. Each time it occured it was followed immediately by a verb, an action word. This shows she was quite an active person. You know the devil to be very active also, doing evil. 1Pet 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Delilah was a philistine harlot, of the valley of sorek, whom the five philistine lords, when they found Samson loved her, bribed for 1,100 pieces of silver each to be their political emissary, to find out from Samson the secret of His strength. On four different occasions she tempted him to tell the secret. On the third occasion samson trifled so presumptuosly with the divine gift committed to him (How many has slaughtered their greatness on the bed of immorality) as to suggest that his seven consecrated locks should be woven with the web; when we go to the egde of temptation our gall is near. This languishing prostitute, with her vile challenging of his love ( like some will say today if you really love me.make me feel like a woman or vice versa what rubbish) "How canst thou say, I love thee, when thine heart is not with me?" And by daily vexing importunity, wrung the secret from him at the fourth time. His strength lay i dedication to God, of which his Nazarite locks were the sign. Laying down his head on her laps he lost them Prv 7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her. and with them lost God in him, the spring of a strength which was not his own. Lust, severing from God the source of strength, makes the strongest powerless. Take a stock on your life all you have lost since you met that man or lady name them you Salvation, peace with God, virginity, intelligence, name them. Are you a shadow of the past Jesus can Save you now if you will in humble penitence bow.
Re: Delilah's Lap by Unionised(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2014
Word.
Re: Delilah's Lap by kreamidiva(f): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2014
I didn't read the text but all i can say is preach on.

Men stay away from harlots!
Re: Delilah's Lap by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2014
kreamidiva: I didn't read the text but all i can say is preach on.

Oya im sorry for real
Re: Delilah's Lap by kreamidiva(f): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2014
letsdothis:

Oya im sorry for real

Why were u attacking me?
Re: Delilah's Lap by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2014
kreamidiva:

Why were u attacking me?

Believe me I was just having fun. I thought you would key into the fun. i'm sorry
Re: Delilah's Lap by kreamidiva(f): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2014
letsdothis:

Believe me I was just having fun. I thought you would key into the fun. i'm sorry

No ish....
Re: Delilah's Lap by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2014
kreamidiva:

No ish....
thnx

(1) (Reply)

Baby Survives After Being Trapped By Father's Dead Body / Let's Say No To POLYGAMY / Should You Badmouth Your Relatives And Family Members To Outsiders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.