Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Would You Do ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do ? (791 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do ? by diamond02: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2014
A woman tells her husband that she is going to visit her sick mum in the village.
She goes on Friday and returns on Sunday, with plenty of fruits and food stuff, saying they are from her mum to the husband and the children. The husband gently asks her about her mother's health and how she was doing, to which she replies that she took her to the hospital in the village and she is
recovering and getting better. The wife adds that her mother insisted that she must re-visit the village in a few days, to spend at least a week with her. "I'm
worried about Mama" the wife crooned, with tears swelling in her eyes. "She'll be fine, dear." Hubby
lovingly replied. The husband then politely asks her to take the items to the kitchen. As she enters, she meets her mother preparing food in the kitchen.
Apparently, her mum came visiting since the Friday that she left home. You can imagine the plight of this woman; stuck, shocked, dazed and dumbfounded at the kitchen door! whether to go in and drop the items 'from mama', or return to her hubby in the living room!
How would you handle this case? Your humble opinion is required.
Re: What Would You Do ? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Somebody just lied.

Last Bullet

The lie is about to be bursted!
Then, I ll burst the lie with a knife!
Re: What Would You Do ? by Spicylate(f): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2014
if i were the the wife, i will just run and start confessing my sins and if i were to be the husband, its just to grab a chair, a drink n popcorn and watch "the sins of a darling wife"
Re: What Would You Do ? by polz(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2014
#coolstowi
Re: What Would You Do ? by AfricanApple(f): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Spicylate: if i were the the wife, i will just run and start confessing my sins and if i were to be the husband, its just to grab a chair, a drink n popcorn and watch "the sins of a darling wife"
when I read this, I had to check if its an (f) or (m)

if u were a male I bet u won't say 'darling wife'
Re: What Would You Do ? by ifyalways(f): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2014
Tales by moonlight.

I thought nld have upgraded. undecided
Re: What Would You Do ? by Kanwulia: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2014
ifyalways: Tales by moonlight.

I thought nld have upgraded. undecided

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Made in IJEBU upgrade of recycled DEAD threads and adverts!
Re: What Would You Do ? by justmag(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2014
I will kick her ass to the curb! pure fuckery!!
Re: What Would You Do ? by ifyalways(f): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Made in IJEBU upgrade of recycled DEAD threads and adverts!
Hehehehe.

Things kan only get worse, especially the family sextion. Ebelebe Igba.
Re: What Would You Do ? by Kanwulia: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2014
ifyalways:
Hehehehe.

Things kan only get worse, especially the family sextion. Ebelebe Igba.

I will be here for the longest haul. . . with my U-Haul! cheesy
The days are numbered!
Mu che che che che che
Re: What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
If you formulated this then you are creative. Seriously wasn't expecting that to be the scenario.
But if it were true, for me I am wise enough to know that my wife might have gone somewhere other than the temptation of wanting to think she is having an illicit affair.
With this in mind, I will call her and ask for an explanation that must be backed up with concrete evidence. I mean it must check out.

After that, she has lost my trust and confidence.
But if na say she go do something with another man, well let me keep shut! No one is really perfect. May God help us.
Re: What Would You Do ? by egopersonified(f): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Maybe be she went to her step mum's or grandma's.
Re: What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
egopersonified: Maybe be she went to her step mum's or grandma's.

Let me now announce to you that your punishment and prison sentence is over. I've deal with you enough for that silly comment you made in the birthday thread. By now i'm sure you are already sorry and crying as you didn't expect this kind of magnitude. Go and sin no more since youve learn your lesson

I'm waiting for that boy moderator to ban me. No hard feelings. Take care.
Re: What Would You Do ? by egopersonified(f): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
letsdothis:

Let me now announce to you that your punishment and prison sentence is over. I've deal with you enough for that silly comment you made in the birthday thread. By now i'm sure you are already sorry and crying as you didn't expect this kind of magnitude. Go and sin no more since youve learn your lesson

I'm waiting for that boy moderator to ban me. No hard feelings. Take care.

Please go on crying with the insults, I am actually enjoying your lamentations all over this section, so people can really see you for who you are. Dont tell me you are already tired of posting the same thing over and over again and you are short of ideas. Cant you see I have made more comments today than three days combined just to keep you ranting? Just keep this attitude and insults up as your main task on nl for the next one week and see if you dont land in synagogue. Again, continue having a sad day.
Re: What Would You Do ? by pamcode(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2014
egopersonified:

Please go on crying with the insults, I am actually enjoying your lamentations all over this section, so people can really see you for who you are. Dont tell me you are already tired of posting the same thing over and over again and you are short of ideas. Cant you see I have made more comments today than three days combined just to keep you ranting? Just keep this attitude and insults up as your main task on nl for the next one week and see if you dont land in synagogue. Again, continue having a sad day.
madam pls o enough of dis o both of u are d reason my thread was closed o

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ - How To Avoid Cheating In Marriages / What's Your Opinon On These Women Pregnant With Boko Haram Children? / I'm A Bachelor - Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.