Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Chaz B Of Rythm Fm Passes On. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chaz B Of Rythm Fm Passes On. (801 Views)

Senator Ben Bruce #save Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B / Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon / Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM (2) (3) (4)

Chaz B Of Rythm Fm Passes On. by DelightedHepzy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chaz B which his real name is Charles Bruce Chukwuma of Rythm fm Lagos passed on to glory this morning after a long battle with kidney disease. He was a life coach, a pastor and a radio host of the popular program sharing life issue with chaz B formerly of inspiration fm before he moved to Rythm fm. I have been greatly blessed by this man through his program and I believe same applied to many nigerians.

Gone too soon
RIP Chaz B

Share your experience of him if you have one.

Guard your heart with all diligence because out of it flows the issue of life. If each one can reach one.... cry cry cry

Re: Chaz B Of Rythm Fm Passes On. by NeilOssai(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
R.I.P. Chaz B..You were really a Source of inspiration to Many... May the lives u Blessed grant u JoY evalasting in Paradise. cry cry
Re: Chaz B Of Rythm Fm Passes On. by MarkSole: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Chaz B Of Rythm Fm Passes On. by Amhappy(f): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
His words were an inspiration to me. I will greatly miss him. His life is a blessing to a lot of people. Rest in peace Chaz b. I remember your 'Shine your eyes' advice. Oooooh we lost a rare gem.
Re: Chaz B Of Rythm Fm Passes On. by SAMBARRY: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Very influential man.na this kain man wey nigerians suppose dey celebrate not loose men

Children Are Not 'gifts' From God! (part 1) / Breastfeeding While Pregnant, Is It Safe / Things Women Should Enjoy From Wedding Night S*x

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7