Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Which Small Scale Business,can A Young Graduate Start Up? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Small Scale Business,can A Young Graduate Start Up? (1850 Views)

Please Advice Me On Which Business To Venture IN As A Young Graduate. / Hilarious Photos Of What A Young Man Does For A Living(Very Funny Photos) / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Small Scale Business,can A Young Graduate Start Up? by condralbede(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2014
Good day my fellow NLs...Pls I need an advice from you people pls..Am a graduate of computer Engineering, I just finished my service three months ago.So the issue now is that I need to start up a small business but I don't really HV any one on my mind now...so pls pals which small scale business between the d ranges of 300k to 500k do u guys think will be OK for me! I will like to establish it at any south south state....Am waiting for u guys advice.Thanks fellows.

1 Like

Re: Which Small Scale Business,can A Young Graduate Start Up? by deeobserver209(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2014
As a graduate of computer engineering, you can set up a small computer repair shop for a start.
Re: Which Small Scale Business,can A Young Graduate Start Up? by condralbede(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2014
deeobserver209: As a graduate of computer engineering, you can set up a small computer repair shop for a start.
Thanks deeobserver... Which other one do suggest cos am doing that already at home..its not just moving as I expected.
Re: Which Small Scale Business,can A Young Graduate Start Up? by deeobserver209(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2014
condralbede: Thanks deeobserver... Which other one do suggest cos am doing that already at home..its not just moving as I expected.
I can't tell you the business to invest in. It's your decision. However you should invest in something you are passionate about. Something you believe can provide solutions to people. Make a survey and identify investment opportunities in your area.
Re: Which Small Scale Business,can A Young Graduate Start Up? by Wizeboy(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Firstly, Been a Computer Science graduate, I want to believe that your passion will really be in the area of ICT... You can add the sales of Laptop, Tablet and other IT gadgets to your existing computer engineering work. You should just decide whether you want to be importing these gadgets or you will look for an importer at Computer Village who can be selling those gadgets for you at a reduced price.

Secondly, you can use the money with you to do some CERTIFICATION programme on Networking and/or other hot cake ICT area, which upon completion, you will just be writing proposal to various company in order to secure a contract from them.

Finally, you can sit down and think where your passion lies, what did you really love doing even if the money is not much; you can just venture into such business, as passion is always the prerequisite of success in any business.

I wish you success in your endeavour.
Re: Which Small Scale Business,can A Young Graduate Start Up? by condralbede(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wizeboy: Firstly, Been a Computer Science graduate, I want to believe that your passion will really be in the area of ICT... You can add the sales of Laptop, Tablet and other IT gadgets to your existing computer engineering work. You should just decide whether you want to be importing these gadgets or you will look for an importer at Computer Village who can be selling those gadgets for you at a reduced price.

Secondly, you can use the money with you to do some CERTIFICATION programme on Networking and/or other hot cake ICT area, which upon completion, you will just be writing proposal to various company in order to secure a contract from them.

Finally, you can sit down and think where your passion lies, what did you really love doing even if the money is not much; you can just venture into such business, as passion is always the prerequisite of success in any business.

I wish you success in your endeavour.
thanks wizeboy...you are good Broo..tnx plenty
Re: Which Small Scale Business,can A Young Graduate Start Up? by condralbede(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
deeobserver209:
I can't tell you the business to invest in. It's your decision. However you should invest in something you are passionate about. Something you believe can provide solutions to people. Make a survey and identify investment opportunities in your area.
I appreciate ur concern deeobserver209....tnx boss

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On (*737*#) / Never Believed MMM / Demystifying Crypto Currency Trading; All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.