Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How I Was Initiated By My Mother And Forced To Sleep With 1800 Men - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Was Initiated By My Mother And Forced To Sleep With 1800 Men (692 Views)

Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] / Hilarious Photo: When Your Friend Is Forced To Attend Matriculation Ceremony / Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Initiated By My Mother And Forced To Sleep With 1800 Men by liftnaija: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
The woman who calls herself Annabelle Forest, said she was initiated into the sick cult after having to watch her mother, Jacqueline Marling, perform a s*x act on the cult’s ringleader, Colin Batley at the age of seven…. A woman who got involved with a Satanic s*x cult has revealed how her mother made her sleep with 1,800 men by the time she reached 18.

Read more here»

http://liftnaija..com/2014/09/satanic-sx-cult-how-i-was-initiated-by.html
Re: How I Was Initiated By My Mother And Forced To Sleep With 1800 Men by miqos02(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
ok

(1) (Reply)

Between An Unlimited Space Memory Card And An Evercharged Battery / Akpos Too Much / Nairalanders, Share The Best Lie You've Heard This Year!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.