Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nairalanders, Share The Best Lie You've Heard This Year!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairalanders, Share The Best Lie You've Heard This Year!!! (692 Views)

What Is The Greatest Lie You've Told Someone Or You've Ever Being Told? / What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? / Share The Best Lie You Ve Ever Used To Fool Someone On 1st Of April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Share The Best Lie You've Heard This Year!!! by dyadeleye(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2014
People can lie...
This is the best lambo i've heard so far this year....its kinda of disturbing...

I called a friend of mine(named Ken) last week Sunday, thinking He's gonna be in church cos I called early in the morning...here is what transpired:

Me: Ken,how far nah..where u dey?
Ken: I dey ohhh badoo..i dey my papa house.
Me: Haba, Sebi na u talk say we go gather enter your church early this morning nah?...omo no Bleep up ooo cos I'm fully dressed already... angry
Ken: Dee One, you no go vex say I no tell u yesterday for Monkeytail Joint...OUR PASTOR DON TRAVEL AND HE CARRY CHURCH KEY GO!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Me: Amadioha Punish your Generation Ken..you can lie!!!!
SHARE urs please... grin
Re: Nairalanders, Share The Best Lie You've Heard This Year!!! by Atk01(f): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2014
^^^
Re: Nairalanders, Share The Best Lie You've Heard This Year!!! by Funniez: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2014
A first class student in Uniben claimed that while he was in skul he used to read for 23 hours evryday b4 he made first class. Even devil no know when e shout JESUS!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share The Best Lie You've Heard This Year!!! by dyadeleye(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2014
That one strong oooo...Wole Soyinka self no fit try am...
Funniez:
A first class student in Uniben claimed that while he was in skul he used to read for 23 hours evryday b4 he made first class. Even devil no know when e shout JESUS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Share The Best Lie You've Heard This Year!!! by agarawu23(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
ebola now have antivirus

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share The Best Lie You've Heard This Year!!! by HenCq15: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Nairalanders, Share The Best Lie You've Heard This Year!!! by HenCq15: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Boyfriend / Apc's Reason On Why Lionel Messi Lost To Ronaldo / 1 + 1 = 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.