Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

How To Delete A File Without Sending It To Recycle Bin - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Delete A File Without Sending It To Recycle Bin (614 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / How Do I Crack A PDF File Without The Password / Unable To Open PDF File Without Internet Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Delete A File Without Sending It To Recycle Bin by Philtrik(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Before we go on.
Source: http://naijatechnet.com/2014/09/delete-file-without-sending-recycle-bin/

Moving files to the Recycle Bin in order to delete them is somehow stressful so in this article i will show you to delete a file directly without sending it to the recycle bin. It is easy and does not involve long processes.
Lets go straight to the point and hit the nail by the head.

<b>How To Delete A File Without Sending It To Recycle Bin</b>
1. Right click the file that you want to delete.
2. Press and Hold the Shift key on your keyboard.
3. While holding the Shift key, click on Delete.
4. Now confirm the deletion of the file and the file will be deleted directly without going to the recycle bin.

That is it, we hope to see you here again.
Re: How To Delete A File Without Sending It To Recycle Bin by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
don't reinvent the wheel. i hope your not gonna flood here trying to teach us abcde?
Re: How To Delete A File Without Sending It To Recycle Bin by constance500: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Press shift and delete... No long story
Re: How To Delete A File Without Sending It To Recycle Bin by Philtrik(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
spotit: don't reinvent the wheel. i hope your not gonna flood here trying to teach us abcde?
Don't tell me you know everything. There are people who don't know this.

1 Like

Re: How To Delete A File Without Sending It To Recycle Bin by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Philtrik:
Don't tell me you know everything. There are people who don't know this.
i don't know everything. but most people are not slow. it's all there in your windows or Mac if u used your shortcuts Help at all. and this a basic skill everybody learns in primary

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Dont Know About Ambode’s Running Mate / What Will I Do If My Data Got Lost ?? / PLS HELP!!! Having Issues Acessing Some Websites On My Laptop...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.