Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

10 Things You Dont Know About Ambode’s Running Mate - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 10 Things You Dont Know About Ambode’s Running Mate (628 Views)

I Guess You Dont Know The Reason Why Keyboard’s ‘F’ And ‘J’ Keys Have Raised Rid / Keyboard Shortcuts That You Dont Know / Running Two Operating Systems On One PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Dont Know About Ambode’s Running Mate by mikron(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
The Lagos governorship candidate for the All Progressives Congress (APC), Akinwunmi Ambode has chosen Dr Oluranti Adebule to be his running mate.
Dr Adebule, who is the current Secretary to the State Government (SSG), will run alongside Ambode for the position of Deputy Governor.
Here are 10 things you should know about her:

1. Her full name is Idiat Oluranti Adebule.
2. She was born in Lagos State to the family of Idowu-Esho of Ojo Alaworo in Ojo local government area of the State.
3. She earned a Bachelor of Art in Education degree in Islamic Studies in 1992.
4. She earned a Master’s degree (M.Ed) in curriculum studies in 1997.
5. She received a certificate in early childhood development curriculum and school administration and assessment from the Nigeria Institute of International Education Association in 2006.
6. She earned a doctorate degree (PhD) in curriculum studies from the Lagos State University in 2012.
7. She began her working career as a lecturer at the Lagos State College of Primary Education (LACOPED) in Noforija, Epe.
8. She later transferred to the Lagos State University as a lecturer in the department of curriculum studies and later language Arts and social studies in the faculty of Education.
9. She was appointed as a commissioner 1 in the Lagos State Post Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM), now Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office, by former Governor, Bola Tinubu from October 2000 to February 2005.
10. She was appointed and sworn in as the Secretary to the State Government by the incumbent Governor of Lagos state, Babatunde Fashola in July 2011.

Re: 10 Things You Dont Know About Ambode’s Running Mate by Ijebulogic(m): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Please apart from educational qualifications, what has she achieved for common Lagosians in the last decade? Not being critical - I just don't know...so educate me
Re: 10 Things You Dont Know About Ambode’s Running Mate by Fembleez1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
^^^^ undecided
Re: 10 Things You Dont Know About Ambode’s Running Mate by kestolove95(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2014
she fine sha

(1) (Reply)

What Will I Do If My Data Got Lost ?? / Outrage Follows Apple's Adoption Of One Port For Both Power And Data. / Don't Miss The Deal Of Today With Best Buy Store - Micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.