Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems (7115 Views)

Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits / Health Free Consultation On NL: Tell Us How We Can Help You / Medical Consultation On Fibroid With Experts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by dominique(f): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2009
i have cavities in my molars for years now, it hurts whenever i eat something sweet or very cold. i chew garlic whenever the pains get unbearable, but the stench!!! tongue. is there anything else i can use to relieve the pain.? my friend that is a dental student advises to pull them out cos it is advanced and filling wont do much, i'm not ready for that.
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by Bubbloma: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2009
@dominique,
although you did not give all the details,that molar can still be preserved if root canal treatment can be done for it .but if badly broken down it may need crownIng after the RCT OR ELSE THE FINAL BLOW! EXTRACTION
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by drdean: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2009
Hello doc,

Pls could you link me up with any denture fabricator in lagos, my brother needs to replace the one he presently has. Will appreciate your assistance.

Thank you ever so much
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by nthnymarce(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2009
HI doc,

pls can we have your contact details to enable us see you one on one.

my dentition needs total overhauling.

email- nthnymarcel@yahoo.com.
regards.
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by carnal: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2009
dentist where can i buy teeth whitener or if you can get for me pls let me know
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by topheal: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2009
Doc,does std have any to with mouth odour & how?
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by pinkylady1(f): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2009
nice one smiley
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by Ashionye: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2009
Doctor i had an accident when i was 12 years old which left me with my incisors broken,partially.Had to file it to improve the appearance.I dont enjoy smiling or laughing because i try to avoid showing them.I would like to know if theres any procedure i can undergo to fill it.thanks doc,
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by Bukittes(f): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2009
Hi Doc, I am 35 and my four frontals are protruding out. I have seen several detists and some said they need to pull it out and fix artificials either permanents or removables. Another said it can be corrected but it will take like a year to set or something. Right nw i am confused and I still want my dentals corrected. The prices been called too are so exorbitant it scares me shit. Please whats your candid advice and please tell me the effect of all the avenues available. Thank you.
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2010
same here too, my dentist said over 750k to get braces? that's much.
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by Gbemyte(f): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2010
hi doc1 i will like to have a personal discussion wit u as regard my tooth kindly send ur no 2 my mail box grecheal@yahoo.com. tanx while i wait patiently nd urgently 4 it. Cheers!
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by Cupidkc(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2010
Doc are u stil in d house?
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by WarHorse1(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2010
Hello Doc.
I have one pre-molar and two molars that gave me pain before and later got broken bit by bit now leaving some residue in them. I am told that I show pull everything out. However, there are not on one side of my mouth.

After pulling, is it possible to fix artificial teeth that will be strong enough to allow me to eat with them? Can you give me a cost range for the replacement?

My email: dw.otogca@gmail.com
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by cassywill(f): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2010
hello my problem is whenever i take something cold , too hot or sweet n it stays on my teeth the pain is unbearable for a while then it goes away and it is no the cums that pains me but all of my teath but i can eat any food bone s n all but not busicyit chocolate cake or any thing sweet except drinks of cos it doesnt stay on teeth please help
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by tope777(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2010
doctor, please i need ur advise in respect of a friend dental prob you can reach me on 08034261643 thanks
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by avrilcory: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2013
If you need help with a specific dental problem, or you are due for a regular wellness check-up. Woodvalepark Dental invite you to come into our clinc for treatment that wil permanently solve your teeth problems. We can help you set up your first visit to our clinc, and put you on the path to better dental health and a better smile. You can visit us and explore us woodvaleparkdental.com.au

Thanks !!!
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by Peno: 8:53pm On May 22, 2015
pls doc, just got back from seeing a dentist dat adviced i do either extraction or root canal therapy for two of my teeth. i want to knw how much d root canal therapy cost, n i was also told dat i am suppose to crown dem after abt two to three months after. wat is d average price of dese procdures? thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2015
what are the advantages and disadvantages of teeth bleaching, where can I do it in Nigeria and how much does it cost?
thanks
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by shandmax: 10:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Morning Doc,
my sister has the awful breath weneva she wakes up in d morning at times she brushes at night n the breath reduces in the morning and she spits on the pillow what could be the cause of the breath and her lower teeth is brown pls kindly reply me, cos anitim she sleeps with me dnt talk to her in d morning.
Re: Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems by flexidentist: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2016
shandmax:
Morning Doc,
my sister has the awful breath weneva she wakes up in d morning at times she brushes at night n the breath reduces in the morning and she spits on the pillow what could be the cause of the breath and her lower teeth is brown pls kindly reply me, cos anitim she sleeps with me dnt talk to her in d morning.

The following are the causes of bad breath:
- Food such as garlic and onions: when you eat onion or garlic, it gets absorbed into the blood stream and transferred to the lungs. When you breathe, the odour comes out from the lungs and can sometimes linger in the breath for days. Those who eat 'Suya' garnished with onions can relate with this.
-Respiratory infections such as common cold, tonsillitis, sinusitis, lung abscess etc cause bad breath.
-Poor oral hygiene practices: not brushing your teeth and tongue regularly will surely give you bad breath.
-Some dental conditions such as:
Tooth decay: food particles often accumulate in teeth with holes thereby giving a bad odour.
Chronic gum diseases: people who use tooth picks indiscriminately (the wooden ones commonly sold) are prone to having gum diseases. They have spaces/pockets between the teeth which allows food particles pack there leading to bad breath.
Dry mouth (xerostomia): this is seen in people who breathe through the mouth. It can also be a side effect of some medications.
Overlapping teeth: it is usually tasking to clean teeth tightly packed together. Sometimes, plaque and food particles lodge around the teeth resulting in bad breath.
http://www.flexidentist.com/2015/12/causes-of-bad-breathmouth-odour.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Home Treatment For Stroke,ankle pain,back pain,freezed shoulder etc / Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo / Thermostat Laboratory Incubator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.