Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Google Adsense Account For Lease - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Account For Lease (657 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / NON-HOSTED Adsense Account For Sell / Tips To Get An Approved Adsense Account For A Two Months Old Site/blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Account For Lease by facemeeh: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Everybody knows getting a google adsense account verified and approved in Nigeria is not easy and very difficult:
Currently I have two(2) verified and approved google adsense account for offer and sale @ an affordable fee.
Contact Ofonimeh John
And valid proves will be shown to you before the sale, by altering the ads size horizontally and vertically for your view and scrutiny before sales, thanks
Re: Google Adsense Account For Lease by sugaonline: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
if it is unique am interested.
Re: Google Adsense Account For Lease by facemeeh: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Any proof you require will be given to you,,,,provided you don't ask me to give u d username and password of the google.com/adsense account.

(1) (Reply)

Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog, See New Address She Moved to / If You Are In Need Of Bitcoin / My Blog With Lesser Traffic Ranks Better Than The One With Huge Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.