Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Which Way Parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Way Parents? (492 Views)

Parents Has Lost It In Parenting; Which Way Forward? / Today, June 16th Is Day Of The African Child (which Way Nigeria?) / Which Way Should He Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Parents? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Greetings to all parents,
I want to congratulate parents who are investing in the education of their children.... Education is definately the BEST LEGACY you can give to your child(ren) and I rejoice with you..
Registering your child/children in a expensive school doesn't guarantee quality education and good morals. I have observed in my 4years as a home tutor that some (not all) of the pupils/students of expensive primary/secondary schools can speak fluently but mostly have difficulties with in reading, writing in English and arithmetic.
I will like to advice parents to always check the performances of their children in school at least on weekly basis. Get to know his/her classteacher either in person or getting the teachers phone number to know the level of seriousness and attentiveness of the pupil(s).
I believe with this little way, u will definately be able to monitor the progress of your child(ren) in school and make him/her more morally upright.
We thank God who has been our helper @HollyJoylink tutors and Consults for. Some parents who are using our little educational platform are grateful. We aren't God who gives knowledge but we are using knowledge from God to impact knowledge to others.
For enquiries/information
Hollyjoylinktutor@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Visit The Dentist / Marketer Lands Himself In Trouble In My House / What Is Your Favorite Thing About Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.