Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

10 Litres In 4hours!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Litres In 4hours!!! (2637 Views)

Please Help!! How Many Litres Of Water Can 1.5hp Surface Pump Draw Within An Hr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Litres In 4hours!!! by darlingnuel(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Friends, I need your practical suggestions to this nagging issue. My power generator [Sumec Fireman SPG 8000E2; 6.5kva; Single phase] is barely 1 month old but I have noticed that it uses up gasoline much faster and it's much more noisier than what I experienced with my previous generators. Is there any (feature that makes) provision for adjusting fuel consumption and noise level in such generators? I switch off heavy appliances such as, fridge and air conditioner whenever I use the generator, to ensure that too many load doesn't contribute to this. Furthermore, the set was purchased brand new and original. I live faraway from the dealer, hence there is no way I could contact them for help. Nairaland is my surest resort, thus! How do I handle it?

Re: 10 Litres In 4hours!!! by obua: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
That's normal for that size of 8kva. U can change your light bulbs to energy bulbs to reduce fuel usage. Incandescent bulbs consume fuel more than other appliances
Re: 10 Litres In 4hours!!! by darlingnuel(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2014
obua: That's normal for that size of 8kva. U can change your light bulbs to energy bulbs to reduce fuel usage. Incandescent bulbs consume fuel more than other appliances
It's 6.5kva not 8. Anyway, tnx fr ur contribution. But I wish I'd get more opinions. Nairalanders won't readily offer their suggestions to help someone in need but if it's a good-for-nothing sex or relationship blabbings, they'd all swam up here, clamouring to give unsolicited silly comments, and scampering for a silly FTC. grin
Re: 10 Litres In 4hours!!! by webzbiz843: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
I think its better, Mine generator with same specifications give me 3.5 hours btw.

free domain | download softwares | general link directory
Re: 10 Litres In 4hours!!! by Fash20: 3:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Gluton
Re: 10 Litres In 4hours!!! by darlingnuel(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fash20: Gluton
?
Re: 10 Litres In 4hours!!! by darlingnuel(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fash20: Gluton
I beg your pardon? You meant 'glutton'? Would you be kind enough to tell me about it, Sir?
Re: 10 Litres In 4hours!!! by gabon(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2014
darlingnuel: Friends, I need your practical suggestions to this nagging issue. My power generator [Sumec Fireman SPG 8000E2; 6.5kva; Single phase] is barely 1 month old but I have noticed that it uses up gasoline much faster and it's much more noisier than what I experienced with my previous generators. Is there any (feature that makes) provision for adjusting fuel consumption and noise level in such generators? I switch off heavy appliances such as, fridge and air conditioner whenever I use the generator, to ensure that too many load doesn't contribute to this. Furthermore, the set was purchased brand new and original. I live faraway from the dealer, hence there is no way I could contact them for help. Nairaland is my surest resort, thus! How do I handle it?

Get a good inverter. I can supply you one
Re: 10 Litres In 4hours!!! by darlingnuel(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2014
gabon:

Get a good inverter. I can supply you one
Tell me abt ds inverter. How does it function and what is it like?
Re: 10 Litres In 4hours!!! by gabon(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
darlingnuel: Tell me abt ds inverter. How does it function and what is it like?
Re: 10 Litres In 4hours!!! by gabon(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=gabon][/quote]

Send me your email address and phone number, I will email you details.

07035588336, info@gaboninfotech.com
www.gaboninfotech.com
Re: 10 Litres In 4hours!!! by darlingnuel(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=gabon][/quote] huh?
Re: 10 Litres In 4hours!!! by Allisonnengi: 10:49am On May 10, 2019
See there is a screw up next to the plug, it increases and reduces the power and rpm of the generator; the more the power (strength), noise and speed the more the fuel consumption.
So you have to loose the screw to reduce it,I don't think it won't affect the power emitting to your house, there is no much load.
But if your powering like two to 3 buildings or using it on a pump you can leave it like that or increase it its your choice.

(1) (Reply)

Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds / Scientists Witnessed The Birth Of Planets For The First Time / How Can I Connect 2 Dstv Decoders For Extraview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.