Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How To Recover Your MMC Password With X-plore In Symbian Phones - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Your MMC Password With X-plore In Symbian Phones (2689 Views)

We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices / Latest Chating Is Out For Android And Symbian Phones / How To Unlock Mmc Card: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Your MMC Password With X-plore In Symbian Phones by chrisraph(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2013
Today we are treating the issue of
password lost with Symbian users. I
was opportuned to speak with an old
friend, who i started my internet
carrier with back in 2006, and he was
amazed with techbustop and decided to
feature us on this tutorial which is his
field. Join him HERE
So he decided to teach us how to
recover your password in Symbian
phones using a popular tool call X-
PLORE. Therefore all Symbian users
should stick to this post and learn how
it is done in case you run into some
people who have never seen such
tutorial as this, or people who cannot
browse to get this information.
20 in ONE EBOOK GET IT NOW
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR PASSWORD
WITH X-PLORE IN SYMBIAN PHONES
If you have a symbian phone and you
have forgotten your memory card
password, don’t panic as you can easily
get your password back by using this
simple trick.

read more below
http://techbustop.com/how-to-recover-your-mmc-password-with-x-plore-in-symbian-phones/

(1) (Reply)

SCIONY And IP Radio Announces Collaboration To Support Innovation In Nigeria / How Internet Service Providers ISP Cheat Cyber Cafe Owners / Evolution theory is flawed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.