Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online (4235 Views)

Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators / Nigerian Paramedical Personel In Ohio Hospital ra-pes His Patient (with Photo) / Man Ra/pes Woman In Movie Theater, Finishes Watching Movie With Wife And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
A 30-year old man, Olaniyan Oluwakayode, reportedly ra.ped a 20-year old girl in his apartment at Ifako-Ijaiye Local Government Area Lagos, and uploaded pictures of her taken during the act on the Internet.

The victim who hails from Akwa Ibom state alleged that despite pleas from his sister, Oluwakayode still went ahead to upload the photos on a popular social media, Vanguard reports.

Recounting what happened, the victim said Oluwakayode had never been her boyfriend or fiancée, but a guy who had been asking her out for a long time but she had refused.

On her way back from work last week, on Tuesday, he was said to have ambushed her and dragged her into the bush. There, he threatened her with a knife saying if she shouted, he would kill her. From the bush he dragged her to his house where he locked the door and ra.ped her.

http://www.naij.com/295264-man-raped-20-year-old-lady-uploaded-nude-photos-internet.html

2 Shares

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Ramnon2: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
EUROBOMBER: A 30-year old man, Olaniyan Oluwakayode, reportedly ra.ped a 20-year old girl in his apartment at Ifako-Ijaiye Local Government Area Lagos, and uploaded pictures of her taken during the act on the Internet.

The victim who hails from Akwa Ibom state alleged that despite pleas from his sister, Oluwakayode still went ahead to upload the photos on a popular social media, Vanguard reports.

Recounting what happened, the victim said Oluwakayode had never been her boyfriend or fiancée, but a guy who had been asking her out for a long time but she had refused.

On her way back from work last week, on Tuesday, he was said to have ambushed her and dragged her into the bush. There, he threatened her with a knife saying if she shouted, he would kill her. From the bush he dragged her to his house where he locked the door and ra.ped her.

http://www.naij.com/295264-man-raped-20-year-old-lady-uploaded-nude-photos-internet.html

From the bush he dragged her to his house where he locked the door and ra.ped her.

This is nearly incredulous. Is the house in the bush, so that no one saw him dragging her into it?

7 Likes

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Ramnon2: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
@topic, seems more like consensual sex gone awry. Yoruba peeps betraying others since 1200

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by talktimi(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Shoot off his knee caps abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
talktimi: Shoot off his knee caps abeg

Correct! I strongly believe that ra.pists should be executed.......

2 Likes

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by aderonila18: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good thing that the lady was brave enough to report the case to the police and thankfully the police acted, if this happens more rape cases would decrease. Sick bastard

1 Like

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by crisycent: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
The monster inbetween the legs leads to many things.
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by talktimi(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Correct! I strongly believe that ra.pists should be executed.......
its so disgusting na, this guy should just be finished off
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by ofala(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Is there any section of Nigeria Constitution that allows criminals like this to be castrated?

Where are fellow Learned friends?

1 Like

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by philantoxx(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
in a society rampaged by perverts dis is all u get.

1 Like

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by aryzgreat: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmm na dem , yesterday na papa ra.pe daughter, today, another one.

sad angry what is d cause of this rampant stuff that side?

5 Likes

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
I hope the Law ra.pes him mercilessly too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
South West.
Where else?

11 Likes

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
IF it were ABACHA's REGIME ...he will be FED to the CROCODILES.....
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by zlatansomto(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Olaniyan Oluwakayode

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by barthchuks(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
I cee
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
He should be lynched!!!!!! undecided undecided
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Ikwokrikwo: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: South West.
Where else?
Nothing new...........

5 Likes

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: South West.
Where else?
Do you mean other tribes don't commit crimes or what? The level of childishness most of you exhibit on this forum is just alarming.

5 Likes

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Priceless24(f): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Commit a crime and post pictures online, the witches in this guys village don use him picture wrap corn.
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by armadeo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
I sincerely doubt this story. Too many holes.

Where was the bush you were dragged into. No witnesses

How far from the bush to his house. Again no witnesses saw you.

You were raped and videotaped. Unless its more than I guy

In my opinion I think this eople had consensual sex recorded it and somehow it found its way to the internet and if course to defend herself the female participant screams I was raped.

Let the police seek this video it would tell the story.

PS that link leads nowhere.
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Haywhymido(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
armadeo: I sincerely doubt this story. Too many holes.

In my opinion I think this eople had consensual sex recorded it and somehow it found its way to the internet and if course to defend herself the female participant screams I was raped.

yea, many holes in d pathetic story
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by hardbody: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
zlatansomto: Olaniyan Oluwakayode

So what is in this name? I believe it is people from Akwa Ibom in Northern Nigeria that bear such names....eg, Tunde, Rasheed, Kayode, Niran, etc. And they eat a lot of amala, gbegiri, efo riro, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Glo4issy(f): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
aderonila18: Good thing that the lady was brave enough to report the case to the police and thankfully the police acted, if this happens more rape cases would decrease. Sick bastard
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
a Yoruba man again?

this South West people smh

4 Likes

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by IGBOSON1: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
armadeo: I sincerely doubt this story. Too many holes.

^^^Something like that!......Only i think the guy may have tried to blackmail her afterwards in the hope of making some money off her!
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by IGBOSON1: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Haywhymido: yea, many holes in d pathetic story

^^^You can say that again bros! It's 'holes' that got the h/orny twerp in trouble in the first place!! sad

1 Like

Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by fr3do(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Priceless24: Commit a crime and post pictures online, the witches in this guys village don use him picture wrap corn.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPYGD4KTkjIk7j3zl8kRndroiXRfMYqQ79MPYwM507fzdrw4cbrA[/img]
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by Akpaife(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Picture of d girl or never happen
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by cantell(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ramnon2:

This is nearly incredulous. Is the house in the bush, so that no one saw him dragging her into it?
bros, I agree with you. He dragged her into the bush and no one saw them? For this Lagos? Some people can lie sha.
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by 100Cents: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
This same Toto ladies cry we refuse to peruse..

Jail the Yoruba idiot..
Re: Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online by EMMABC1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
EUROBOMBER: A 30-year old man, Olaniyan Oluwakayode, reportedly ra.ped a 20-year old girl in his apartment at Ifako-Ijaiye Local Government Area Lagos, and uploaded pictures of her taken during the act on the Internet.

Is this what sophistry means- raping, thuggery, father impregnating daughter, murder, incest and so on? The news coming frm d South west in d last 3months have bn scary, barbaric and abominable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List Of Nigerian Senators That Dump APC For PDP / Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) / Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.