Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) (1713 Views)

Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by merit12(f): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
My mother who sat and watch my infant ....

Who still remembers the poem?I know you do and can recite it over and over again

But do you feel the love ?bond?

For me MY Mother is my role model
She is the best God has given me .I sit and listen why she gives me experience and how to live the life.

We talk,play,being the last of the children I still wanna suck sometimes (mind you not mummy girl)

Some people says there mothers are witches how truth is that(why didn't she killed you while you still a baby)even if she was but then you are still alive

Moms.......I'm not writing a poem ,I'm thinking of all the wonderful cares,love,sacrifice she has given me from 0yrs to my present age hmmmmm ...my mummmy

Thou she is. Advanced her beauty still shines thru

I call her iye (that's in bini Edo)somes fine girl

What can you say about your mom
What do you call her

Tell me

#love my iye
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by lomaxx: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Two words: She's Priceless.
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by naturally: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
She's my role model. kiss
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by alentyno: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
At the moment, no word is good enough! All this dem oxford guys need to upgrade & update ASAP!
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by magarchi: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
She is my super woman, the best thing that ever happened to me.
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Chubhie: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
She's the best consigliare and I love her.
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Perpetual459: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
A caring mama
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by chii8(f): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
I used to be very close with my mum,very very close,until something happened between us..... i have tried forgiving her but to forget is just a big challenge for me,i find it difficuilt to let go,i was so heartbroken then,although now,we are back again but i feel this hollow in me whenever we talk,it is as if something which use to be there no longer exit,
yes,she has been a good mum to me right from when i was a tennager through higher institution,she has been supportive,but this single mistake.......well i dont know,someone please should talk some sense into my head.
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Perpetual459: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Had it been u are d one@fault,won't d woman forgive u?abeg forgive d woman jare,life is too short for grudges to be kept in one's heart.
chii8: I used to be very close with my mum,very very close,until something happened between us..... i have tried forgiving her but to forget is just a big challenge for me,i find it difficuilt to let go,i was so heartbroken then,although now,we are back again but i feel this hollow in me whenever we talk,it is as if something which use to be there no longer exit,
yes,she has been a good mum to me right from when i was a tennager through higher institution,she has been supportive,but this single mistake.......well i dont know,someone please should talk some sense into my head.

Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by chii8(f): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
@ perpetual459,I dont issue with forgiving
but forgetting.

But thanks anyway
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Crixina(f): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
chii8: I used to be very close with my mum,very very close,until something happened between us..... i have tried forgiving her but to forget is just a big challenge for me,i find it difficuilt to let go,i was so heartbroken then,although now,we are back again but i feel this hollow in me whenever we talk,it is as if something which use to be there no longer exit,

come,are u my sis.cos u seem to be telling my story.
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by marieolae(f): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
The love of my life. Nobody can take her place
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by kreamidiva(f): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
My mum is an amazing mum. But She is too calm and gentle for my liking and wants us to be like her.

"She stoops to conquer" she says... i agree o but sometimes one has to stand up from that stooping position and stand tall!

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by valmunich(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
She's God sent
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by spicykev(f): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
she luvs 4 real and it shows, Shz just too nice. if pple loved like my mum then the world would be a berra place
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by bloglover(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
she doesn't play with my health
She's the best!
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Haywhymido(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
She is outstanding.
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by merit12(f): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mods

Front page please

Let's see what peeps haveto say about their lovely mother
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Ezibless: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
#singing-I will always love you by Whitney Houston.

My mother is my best friend.
I'm not just saying it,she too knows. Some peeps do call us sisters cool grin.

My Sweet 16 mom.....muuuuuaaaaah.

Though she is presently sick,i pray for her quick recovery. Amen

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Canelle(f): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Selfless, Generous, Humble, Strong, Intelligent, she is Amazing. I can only dream to be half the woman she is.
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by merit12(f): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please front page.
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
cool
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2014

young woman... better let that thing die now because he if she depart this world without letting go that "thing" off your chest... trust me, you wont forgive yourself. I know what I am saying. I made my mum weep a few days to her death and I felt so bad for years. It wasn't anything serious though... but she was just being to over protective and I yelled at her to let me be. it hurt her and she wept. I didn't know she would not be with me in 3 days time. let it go young woman.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Olalan(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Words can not describe a woman that has sacrificed so much for all her children and even her husband my dad. The best description for her is the Virtuous Woman as described in Proverbs 31:10-31. God bless you my mother.
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
My mum is awesome...over-protective and bothers a lot about anything/everything.
We weren't really close before, I was so much into my dad - I don't know why. I remember whenever she is in the country- body go just dey itch me. It's me that would be asking her when she would go back. I avoid her calls, and my youngsis told me any day, I don't pick her calls, she would cry - then write the day/time in her pocket diary. The interesting part was, I didn't even care...she just kept praying for God to touch my heart.

One day she called me, and asked me to forgive her...yea, she knew my problem with her...It was really bad that I blamed some happenings in ma teenage years on her. I just had to let go and it's been wonderful.
A mother's place can't be over-emphasised.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: My mum is awesome...over-protective and bothers a lot about anything/everything.
We weren't really close before, I was so much into my dad - I don't know why. I remember whenever she is in the country- body go just dey itch me. It's me that would be asking her when she would go back. I avoid her calls, and my youngsis told me any day, I don't pick her calls, she would cry - then write the day/time in her pocket diary. The interesting part was, I didn't even care...she just kept praying for God to touch my heart.

One day she called me, and asked me to forgive her...yea, she knew my problem with her...It was really bad that I blamed some happenings in ma teenage years on her. I just had to let go and it's been wonderful.
A mother's place can't be over-emphasised.
yes indeed, a mum's place cant be ova emphasised... Hw i wish i knew my Mum... God bless her soul;(
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
nnekamezor: yes indeed, a mum's place cant be ova emphasised... Hw i wish i knew my Mum... God bless her soul;(

Heya...so soRry about that sweetie. May God bless her soul. Make her proud wherever she is bae.
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Heya...so soRry about that sweetie. May God bless her soul. Make her proud wherever she is bae.
Sure... Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by GboyegaD(m): 12:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Strong, courageous, reliable and she cannot be boxed into any definition however, she is a role model in all ways.
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by iceberylin(m): 1:00am On Sep 26, 2014
ĨŃ ŤĤat ĤŐĹŶ ŃĨĞĤŤ..
ŤĤÁŤ ŴÁŚ ŤĤĔ ßĔĞĨŃŃĨŃĞ
MÁMÁ ĤÁd MĔ
ŚĤĔ ŴÁŚ ĎĔŦĨŃÁtly ŚMĨĹĨng
ŦĨŃÁĹĹŶ... ÁŃŐŤĤĔŔ ßŐŶ grin
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by tpia1: 1:59am On Sep 26, 2014
what do you want me to say about her?
Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Haywhymido(m): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2014
tpia1: what do you want me to say about her?
a bit abt her will do

(1) (2) (Reply)

“why Marriages Are No Longer Working In Nigeria’ Seun Kuti Breaks It Down / Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife / 100 Years Old Twins Ladies Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.