Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,729 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS (16924 Views)

Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS / Unemployment Rate In Nigeria Hits 23.9% - NBS / 33 Million Nigerians Are Jobless - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by olalekan1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
strategy for jonathan. 2nd term agenda.
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by STENON(f): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
The News Headline should have been.....Nigeria Recorded 85 percent Employment in six months on Paper.
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Pasca07: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
mbulela:

Not completely true. Unless you think those carrying loads in the park or construction sites for pittance are lazy or doing it because they need to lose weight. There are hardworking people in the country who can not afford a decent meal in a day and who the only luxury they know in life is a few minutes of s.ex.
chai na wa for u ooo with dis issue of S.EX but u are right sha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by olalekan1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
part of 2015 strategic planning. e ti ri nkan kan.
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Graceojomasule: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Front page pls
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by happydays1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
yes! I believe the statistics. if u dont, then answer me are u unemployed? den confirm to me i'll assist u. many nigerian are getting job since gej govt. i'm a bix person, but can still help any NLer wit a job, let all vote gej come 2015.
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by seunwen2(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Just passing by i can't really say for now whether na bullshit or not cos have not been to the labour market but with the reply am seeing i can tell u na wash
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by seunwen2(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
happydays1: yes! I believe the statistics. if u dont, then answer me are u unemployed? den confirm to me i'll assist u. many nigerian are getting job since gej govt. i'm a bix person, but can still help any NLer wit a job, let all vote gej come 2015.

Can't vote him count me out
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by atlwireles: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
anonimi:

I hope our fellow citizens can reflect upon and appreciate what you said.
Thanks again for your insight.

They will not reflect, in Nigeria, someone else has to be responsible for your own happiness and failures. A society where nobody is prepared to accept responsibility for their actions....... If is not corruption, it's witchcraft, wickedness, some invisible demons. But never themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by funshint(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
shocked angry

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Kelklein(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
[size=14pt][The deception starts right from the headline... "85% employment" That is grammatically incorrect and incomplete.. And a deliberate attempt to deceive people...
Is it a 85% increase in employment Rate..or 85% increase in employment what..[/size]
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Truckpusher(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
atlwireles: PM news should revisit the report by NBS and say exactly what was said and stop this dog and pony headline. I don't know why you are trying to
rubbish a comprehensive, 1st and 2nd Quarter 2014 Job Creation Survey Report, with such a silly headline.

For those interested the 77 pages report is on their webpage.
http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/
Sometimes the way you guys counter info here makes me feel that some of you guys are actually paid to comment here.

In as much as I support the PDP than any other party and wants GEJ reelected , the lies of this administration is so hard for my conscience to bear.....tufiakwa angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Smoj(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
lie of d year

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by atlwireles: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Truckpusher: Sometimes the way you guys counter info here makes me feel that some of you guys are actually paid to comment here.

In as much as I support the PDP than any other party and wants GEJ reelected , the lies of this administration is so hard for my conscience to bear.....tufiakwa angry

Before you shoot off your hip, go and read the report as stated by NBS on their web page. It is a 77 page report and not the junk published by PM news.
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by atlwireles: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Truckpusher: What exactly are you referring to by this question?

Are you saying that enough resources is not in place or the govt due to their own self serving interest refused to explore other resources in this country ?

Follow the thread and see how we got here.
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Truckpusher(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
atlwireles:

Before you shoot off your hip, go and read the report as stated by NBS on their web page. It is a 77 page report and not the junk published by PM news.
Thank you I'll read and get back to you because I really want to know what I stand for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marie Stopes Nigeria Recruiting Massively / 60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? / Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.