Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Nddy Is Back - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nddy Is Back (11138 Views)

What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? / nddy and vexxy bonding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Nddy Is Back by dondele(m): 5:18am On Aug 03, 2006
what is it with you guys calling the new members "newbie" as if they aint a part of this forum huh? now listen here all you old expired humans. since u wann@ insult us politely cuzz u guys are older members, i might as well rub it on your faces cuzz i tell it as it is. you guys wont receive no damn award for being old here. you guys wont get rich quick cuzz u are being old here. as for the asswipes saying that the newbies are making this site boring, you guys can kiss our asses cuzz we dont need your old gay expired asses. damn immature fools. had respect for some of you guys but the minute y'all start acting immature i lost it. damn ingrates.
Re: Nddy Is Back by Scorpio(f): 5:20am On Aug 03, 2006
lmao, don't b jealous now hun, it ain't dat bad grin cheesy
Re: Nddy Is Back by debosky(m): 5:21am On Aug 03, 2006
dude whatz crawled up yo a$$?

if they didn't mention your name why all d venom?? since u weren't here earlier (which according to them was better) then there's no way of u judgin, u'll just have to accept their word for it.

Scorpio if u have a room 4 me at ur crib then i'll be able to make it for caribana this wkend wink
Re: Nddy Is Back by dondele(m): 5:21am On Aug 03, 2006
who said something about jealous? you guys are being foolish
Re: Nddy Is Back by dondele(m): 5:21am On Aug 03, 2006
shut up there gay
Re: Nddy Is Back by hotangel2(f): 5:23am On Aug 03, 2006
Dondele, having fun reuniting with fellow old members isn't considered as acting foolish. Now i don't know why you've decided to act this way, but i believe u just feel left out.

Seriously speaking darl, We are only reuniting. We aint tryna get no award, there's no award in seeing old faces and being happy about it.
Re: Nddy Is Back by debosky(m): 5:24am On Aug 03, 2006
madam craw craw face, hope d cream is working oh, if not i can't marry u again as planned grin grin
Re: Nddy Is Back by dondele(m): 5:24am On Aug 03, 2006
you are uniting and insulting the new ones abi?
Re: Nddy Is Back by Scorpio(f): 5:25am On Aug 03, 2006
debosky:

Scorpio if u have a room 4 me at your crib then i'll be able to make it for caribana this wkend wink
lol, it's all gud ni, my balcony is free grin
Re: Nddy Is Back by debosky(m): 5:26am On Aug 03, 2006
hmm i'll consider it, cuzz with the blazing heat thats probably d best place to sleep anywayz cheesy
Re: Nddy Is Back by hotangel2(f): 5:28am On Aug 03, 2006
@ debosky, shey na me u dey curse soo. Chai!!! CHAI!!! CHAI!!!

@ dondele, nahh, It's more like saying things as it is, when something is as it is, it'a hardly an insult. We love the new members (at least i do), I mean they have their own kind of fun, it's just that, u know and S.S.S 3 student will always think J.S.S 2 kids are babies. Some months into the future, they'll (y'all) will also prolly have a thread like this, and find your selves doing the same thing we are doing now. It's a cycle darling, it goes on and on.

The set before us had something like this, them tayotina, jogego and then some.

Anyways, where's queen2? she needs to come in here. For some reason i want dejiolowe too.

But wheres LAYI and GP!
Re: Nddy Is Back by WesleyanA(f): 5:31am On Aug 03, 2006

I remember those(+ calabarman). i was a newbie then lol
we used to be called little kids.

yeah so as HotA says, it's a cycle.
Re: Nddy Is Back by dondele(m): 5:33am On Aug 03, 2006
dont try to sound all nice and stuff cuzz u ppl are just being stupid and ignorant. look at what goodguy or goodwhatever said, dat we are making this place uninteresting. is he mad? look at debosky coming here to talk cuzz he saw girls dont let me bitch slap you from here. why cant u guys unite or reunite without insulting the new members huh? or is it becuzz others did it, you must do it too? telling me about SS3 and JS2, is dis high school huh? so if someone eats shit u will also eat shit then. you fools should be ashamed of yourselves. your set as you said built this site, didnt build shiit. and you said we are trashing it right? you must be crazy for saying dat.
Re: Nddy Is Back by hotangel2(f): 5:34am On Aug 03, 2006
WesleyanA:

I remember those(+ calabarman). i was a newbie then lol
we used to be called little kids.

yeah so as HotA says, it's a cycle.

Yeah we were the little kids then. U remember Pinky now don't u? smiley She was the fiesty one. Pretty as fxxck too. Tayotina would never show her face, she got GP and the rest of us begging on the "post your picture" thread. cheesy
Re: Nddy Is Back by WesleyanA(f): 5:36am On Aug 03, 2006
@Hota, I know. They used to get so mad at us for posting in the "romance" section. telling seun we're immature and should be kept in a little "kiddie" place.  lipsrsealed

we're the older ones now. lol. good times cheesy
Re: Nddy Is Back by dondele(m): 5:40am On Aug 03, 2006
@weslyn
i saw the comparison you made, wait till diddy and the rest sees it. you think you are the mature one. stupid idiot.

they are immature and you are the mature one. yeye. eveseh is immature, diddy is imature, i have seen you. miss mature
Re: Nddy Is Back by WesleyanA(f): 5:41am On Aug 03, 2006
as long as you can't reach out through your screen and eat me alive, i'm cool. smart genius.
Re: Nddy Is Back by dondele(m): 5:42am On Aug 03, 2006
go and die. fool
Re: Nddy Is Back by WesleyanA(f): 5:43am On Aug 03, 2006
kill me. smarty pants.
Re: Nddy Is Back by dondele(m): 5:44am On Aug 03, 2006
i wish i cud. annoying bitch.
Re: Nddy Is Back by Scorpio(f): 5:45am On Aug 03, 2006
lmao, na so e pain u reach,,,lmfao cheesy
Re: Nddy Is Back by dondele(m): 5:47am On Aug 03, 2006
anyway, i have said my mind here. all you immature fools can continue with your immaturity. crazy folks. go and keep growing old. im out.

@scorpio
aint got nothing to say to you.

for the fool doing the comparison i hope you considered the fact that those people you compared with the so called "newbies" are also way older than the newbies. i guess you were so dumb to realize that. and i guess your age must be 15 cuzz u think like my sister.

bye.
Re: Nddy Is Back by Scorpio(f): 5:49am On Aug 03, 2006
lol,,,it's all gud dondele, i feel ur pain grin
Re: Nddy Is Back by WesleyanA(f): 5:51am On Aug 03, 2006
dondele:

i wish i cud. annoying bitch.
too bad you can't.

i guess your age must be 15 cuzz u think like my sister.

close but not close enough.
so maybe i do think like your lil sister.
well,I guess you age must be 21

@scorpio, i really don't know. it seems to be getting to his bones  grin
Re: Nddy Is Back by Scorpio(f): 5:53am On Aug 03, 2006
lol, some people are really sensitive ei  cheesy
Re: Nddy Is Back by hotangel2(f): 5:54am On Aug 03, 2006
ohh the poor dude. Soo sad how much this hurts him.

Btw, who called diddy's name and called him immature? See, he's throwing words in our mouth. Didn't nobody call names up in here.

Anyways, wes and scorpio, wat's going on? Ocho still aint here.

Wes, wait, u should be out of high school by now right? Or am i wrong?
Re: Nddy Is Back by Scorpio(f): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2006
nuthin much sis, i don't think Ocho's ever comin back to this site tho undecided it's still hot jor, doesn't feel like it rained at all today
Re: Nddy Is Back by hotangel2(f): 5:58am On Aug 03, 2006
It's HOTT here, trust me. I mean HOTT! picture me saying dat with my whole mouth. Thank God for AC.

At least it rained there, no rain here. The AC in my car was blowing heat. Boy this afternoon, i tot i was gonna lose ten pounds just sitting in d car. At least some fat would melt on my body. It was THAT HOTT!
Re: Nddy Is Back by Scorpio(f): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2006
lol, yesterday was the hottest as per Ontario tho, 36 degrees, boi! i cooked with just a bra n a lil skirt on, d heat's terrible n it's so humid too!
Re: Nddy Is Back by WesleyanA(f): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2006
@hotA. no  i have one more year as a senior. . .and can't wait to go back to school for some reason.
I'll already starting applying to colleges though. just to get a head start.
Wesleyan is back to being my first choice. lol.

OMG.  shocked aren't you like in your 2nd/3rd year in college now? time goes by fast.

yes scorpio. where's your partner in crime?  tongue
Re: Nddy Is Back by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2006
hey yall

why is dondele taking this way too far?
Re: Nddy Is Back by dondele(m): 6:01am On Aug 03, 2006
WesleyanA:

everyone's coming back.  shocked
hey snazzy!

Funny how one can actually match some old members w/ the new ones (of course the old ones are better so don't jump me)

Whiteshark = Afeni
layi = diddy (layi's a whole lot more mature)
snazzy = tough one but maybe ushergirl or mer-c (snazzy's more mature, fun)
nddy = efani (they're both trouble makers)
HotAngel = no match (no one's special enough lol)
nike =eve (of course nike's a lot more special, mature)
kc = still trying to find one single creative new NLer.  undecided
vexxy = chinani

I want Goodguy back too. tongue

@hot angel
i hope this anwsers your ignorant question. stop deceiving yourself. stop acting like a green snake in a green grass. it is not hurting me but yeah it got to me small cuzz im one of the ones you fools are insulting here. im bored that is why im still replying this stupid thing. im about to leave though. you guys should continue. hypocrites. later i will see some of you people smiling with the ones you guys are insulting. i pity diddy and eveseh and the rest that tot they meant good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

N21.8b Appeal Fund Not For Jonathan’s Campaign Alone - Prof Jerry Gana / Air France Flight 447: Last Moment / Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O....