Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 (2369 Views)

Best Time 4 All Prospective Buyers To Come, Exchange Rate Is Okay Now / Well Okay 406 France# Just 380k now URGENT SALE / Day 11 A.k.a Mr Motor Is The Man To Deal With On Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by chelseabmw(m): 7:11am On Sep 24, 2014
macklef: All this are fallacy femmy is a useless guy, he is not trustworthy at all, i remember mynlast deal with him,
Till today he hasnt completed it or returned my money, it is a 100% risk dealing with him

Op i am talking of femmy d guy that used to do waec runz in ajangbidi o, he just duped me of 2k then, about this femmy, i dont know,but i know he has been doing legit biz with NL.

No vex op, i say make i do like small pickin today, femmy is a clean guy, he uses detol to baff.

Another depressed Arsenal fan who is still in shock after his hopeless team lost to Southampton yesterday... bros we understand ur situation.. we ain't surprised at all .. pls I advise u. To stay indoors throughout todaycheesy
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by macklef(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2014
chelseabmw:

Another depressed Arsenal fan who is still in shock after his hopeless team lost to Southampton yesterday... bros we understand ur situation.. we ain't surprised at all .. pls I advise u. To stay indoors throughout todaycheesy
Hahaha
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by lorRhyMeZ: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2014
Op all these sweet comments about d femi dude shudnt soooo sweet ur belly that u would decide to fore-go the needful..and the needful in this case is to sign an agreement with him with 2 or more witnesses...
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by segend(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2014
People don't know that trust is an asset, you can do business without cash if people trust you.
Happy to see someone online that people trust, keep it up bro.
Though am still skeptical of doing business online. Been duped once.
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by wheredemdey: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
jodeci01: seems you mistaking them I do it sometimes though I believe they are diff folks https://www.nairaland.com/femmy2010
https://www.nairaland.com/fhemmmy
Anyways I believe they're both reliable

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

yeeekpa...thanks man

@op..i meant the fhemmy guy..the dude that stays in canada..very humble and diligent...

not trying to denigrating this femmy2010..just had to make clarifications.... wink wink
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2018
Most people were writing recommendations based on their knowledge of Fhemmmy not femmy2010. The later guy is leveraging on reputation of Fhemmmy.
Re: I Need To Know If It Is Okay To Deal With Femmy2010 by femmy2010(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:
Most people were writing recommendations based on their knowledge of Fhemmmy not femmy2010. The later guy is leveraging on reputation of Fhemmmy.

I am very sure people writing recommendations clearly know it is for femmy2010 .
Thanks for your input .

To view our available vehicles in Lagos Visit www.dudzmobility.com/inventory .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Type Toyota Corolla, New tokunbo engine, Manual Gear @ N780,000 / Volvo S80 2002 Sedan Toks Clean...1m / RANGE ROVER SPORT (2015 Model) (WHITE) (PHOTOS ) [Call / WhatsAPP]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.