Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos (3769 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by adonbilivit: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
The suspected leader of a robbery gang , Chief
Jude Dike , has been arrested by the police and
paraded along with six other suspected
members of his gang in Lagos , western Nigeria .
The 55- year old Dike , who resides in Ajegunle
area of the state , was paraded along with his
gang after men of the Special Anti - Robbery
Squad , SARS, arrested them .

The police alleged that Dike sponsors robbers
by providing arms for them for operation and he
sells the proceeds from the robbery operations
to businessmen.

Those arrested along with Dike are Joel Eghon,
38, Ifeanyi Onwuegbuchi, 34 , Solomon Igwe, 32,
Emmanuel Ifeanyi, 34 , Ejike Emegwo , 31 , and
Leonard Afoaku , 39.

Dike confessed that he actually arms robbers for
robbery operation and thereafter contacts his
agent to buy the goods

He also confessed that he joined the business
by accident and because it is lucrative , he
stayed put until he was arrested .

While parading them on Tuesday , the State
Commissioner of Police , Cornelius Aderanti, said
on 20 September information got to him that some armed robbers who had earlier snatched a
Toyota Hiace bus around Ebute Metta were
planning another operation .

On his instruction , SARS led a decoy team to
the area which led to the arrest of the suspects
and recovery of the Toyota containing engines
female bags , shoes and motor gear.

Also, a Barretta pistol with serial number
P17531 and ammunition were recovered from
the suspects .

After the alleged goods receiver(buyer) , Leonard Afoaku, a businessman , was arrested , some goods were recovered from him.

The police said they will be charged to court
after investigation .
find the pictures of the gang leader, his gang members, bus and goods recovered from them below.

source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/09/23/7-notorious-robbers-paraded-in-lagos/

1 Share

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by constance500: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
I smell fp

1 Like

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
See grown ups of 30 years old + misbehaving, they should be served their due punishment. ..

As for the old man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by Donfamous(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Awon omo ale jati jati , ato ko wa BA ile je

11 Likes

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Crime in the blood... The old fool no fit wait for him time like Late Fatai Rollin' dollar...

8 Likes

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by adonbilivit: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
penisilin: Crime in the blood... The old fool no fit wait for him time like Late Fatai Rollin' dollar...
Fatai Rollin'dollar was the definition of patience as a virtue...

4 Likes

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by moneybag100: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Flat heads.

8 Likes

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
I watched the news on TVC 10pm news.

What an embarrassment honestly!

3 Likes

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Are those items the goods they stole that made them being paraded as armed robbers? Please tell me another gist undecided
Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by focus7: 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
See names: Dike, Ifaeyin, Igwe, Afaoku, Eghon, Ejike chai. Some people claimed some few days ago here on NL that it's in south west that crime is most recorded, though we know the tribe perpetrating the crimes at list this case make it clearer to the accusers, if there are people to blame for crimes not only in south west but all over Nigeria we know where they come from. Criminality is their lucrative business, u can imagine even the old man among them is not retire.

11 Likes

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by mainheart(m): 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Bar man bring one bottle
Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:01am On Sep 24, 2014
eliment: They carry their criminal activities from east come west later them go say na west crime they happen pass whereas they commit 99.9% of the crime

The Waste is a fertile ground for crime. Infact it is the headquaters of criminals. They know we don't tolerate such nonsense here which is why they head to South West where criminality is second nature to its indigenes.

4 Likes

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2014
It is unfortunate that hard working Igbos are being introduced into the life of crime by their Wastern hosts.

7 Likes

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:09am On Sep 24, 2014
After carefully looking at those pics, I can say that these honest Igbo men in a foreign land are victims of false accusation. No Igbo man will carry arms to rob pure water and plastic bags.

3 Likes

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by moneybag100: 12:39am On Sep 24, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

The Waste is a fertile ground for crime. Infact it is the headquaters of criminals. They know we don't tolerate such nonsense here which is why they head to South West where criminality is second nature to its indigenes.
Are you not ashamed of this post? Ha ha, always finding a way to beat the truth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by sheniqua: 3:28am On Sep 24, 2014
chulla12: Lovely. Now just watch this hit the front page with alacrity and see the tribal comments oil this thread like a wet v.agina on a frigid dyck.

The one about robbers that shot a preacher in the mouth dey o

But honestly I thought robbers get retirement age
How papa nmadu go dey do robbery at 55
Armed robbers stealing cartons of biscuit?

2 Likes

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by jacabi(m): 4:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Ono day for the thief.......
Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by moderatorr: 4:44am On Sep 24, 2014
sorry , old thief
Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by ochejoseph(m): 5:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Sad men that should be preparing to meet their maker are here causing more grieve to families ,very shameful
Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by folarintyrese: 5:35am On Sep 24, 2014
I told them few days ago here on Nairaland that 90% of crimes committed In Nigeria(South West) precisely except Terrorism are committed by Igbos. If you doubt me, take a walk to your nearest NPF commands and you ll be shocked at numbers of them(fine and clean guys) that have been killed overnight.

Most of these igbo guys(armed robbers) claimed to have different Boutiques and spares part stores but as soon as it's 1am..............

13 Likes

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by folarintyrese: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2014
@Alfafool or whatever he calls himself, come to my old office in Abuja and see your brothers in their own pool of blood every morning. Trust me, you ll question God......

If you equally want to appreciate or know what Nigerian police force is doing on your(Nigerians) behalf everyday, go there and see what they go through everyday. I never respected NPF until I was lucky to work with them.

3 Likes

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by Nutase: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2014
lollllll
Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by BOAR: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2014
Why parading them?

Just kill them.
Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by ifaoni(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2014
kill him
Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by adonbilivit: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2014
These guys are better addressed as Nigerians. there is no point calling out triibes, it makes me sick.

1 Like

Re: 55 Year Old Armed Robbery Gang Leader Paraded In Lagos by pentagonal: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2014
the hardworking Jews working hard for the greens.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCTV Caught Maid Droppin Her Excreta In Oga & Familys Bowl Of Food Before Servin / UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates / See List Of Cities Having A Cult War At The Moment So You Can Run - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.