Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates (3766 Views)

"I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by Kinzeyfranks(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Trouble was stirred in the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences in the University of Benin, UNIBEN, when a game of anonymous led to revelations of HIV being spread amongst course mates.

In a series of screenshots of the anonymous entries obtained by Dockaysworld correspondent recently, the unknown member of the class confessed that she’d been intentionally spreading the HIV disease amongst different boys both in the department and the faculty generally.

According to her, she wanted to take down as much persons as she could as she was also infected without her knowledge.

She noted that she however spared “good boys” as she didn’t want to ruin their futures by transmitting the disease to them.

See screenshots below

Source: https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/2021/07/11/pandemonium-in-uniben-bms-department-as-lady-reveals-how-she-spread-hiv-amongst-her-male-coursemates-photos/

Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by mikdaf: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wickedness at is peak.

But God is merciful most guys might not have it has a result of ignorant.

Just five minutes encounter with HIV pussy can cut someone whole life shot cool

Run from unsafe sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by NwaAmaikpe: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
shocked

That's why I always use anointing oil to sanctify any kpekus before I dive in raw .

Some of these women are wicked but my God pass them.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by nrexzy: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wahala no dey finish......

When u reason men say nothing dey to count score for puna em go feel say na whining....

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by Tinububalls: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
RAW IS AGAINST THE LAW.
PLAY SAFE OR PAY GRAVE.
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by Ogamysamo: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's why I always use anointing oil to sanctify any kpekus before I dive in raw .

carry god cover face uncover your kpekus?

what do you think you are doing

you still dey fornicate?
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by Ogamysamo: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tinububalls:
RAW IS AGAINST THE LAW. PLAY SAFE OR PAY GRAVE.
puna is not an opener so forget g and b free
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by TarOrfeeek: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2021
Wahala for who no get Vaseline and Glo midnight data.

Serious Wahala.

7 Likes

Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by MrBachelor: 2:01am On Jul 12, 2021
It's very possible that none of the guys that had sex with her contracted the virus.

9 Likes

Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by TheWolfen(m): 2:25am On Jul 12, 2021
Another deadly black widow on the beat.
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by BigYash: 4:30am On Jul 12, 2021
MrBachelor:

It's very possible that none of the guys that had sex with her contracted the virus.
She had a mission to infect them,and she will do everything possible to achieve that.. At least one out of those she mentioned, must have gotten the takeaway package.. Even me wen like BigYash don repent. If you know or understand the various infections bitches are spreading these days,you go talk sense into your preek.. Worst is they will tell u condom cause them pains and injury.. And that's d same way they give it to other niggas dey Bleep . cux I have come to released that no girl in these present day setting ,sleeps with just one nigga alone.. Some even sleep with people's grand fathers too(sugar darries)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by Kaybae(f): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Pure wickedness, thank God she said she only spares good guys, for the bad ones enjoy while it's last.
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by Franzinni: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Hiv is not to be feared it's not even close to being a death sentence, most people with hiv in this present time will die of something else before aids get them ....

But she spreading it, shows you how the inner workings of the mind of some women are.

Same thing eve did to Adam ... she already knew what the fruit can do but she still have Adam.

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by WibusJaga: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2021
grin
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by yuping(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity you and your Goya
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by TotoGame(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
That's why when a lady rejects your adcances.....move the fuvking on broh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by Generalwoodz(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Instead of her to give back to the guy what he gave her she now resort to giving free meals to gees that just wanted to cure conji.
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Happy sharing!

Any man or guy who doesn't have control over his third leg is a vulnerable person.
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by AABBIIMM(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
TotoGame:
That's why when a lady rejects your adcances.....move the fuvking on broh!

So right, that's often an escape by acts of divine mercy. but some guys go still dive into the well by force.
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by SonofGod231: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Its disgusting what she did and she should be charged but The 'victims' on the other hand should have been clever enough to use a condom, they're partly to blame if they got infected. How do you sleep very well knowing you just had unprotected sex with a random person.. Reckless Beings.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by TotoGame(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
AABBIIMM:
So right, that's often an escape by acts of divine mercy. but some guys go still dive into the well by force.

Aswear guy
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by DSC7: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wahala for everybody living in Benin shocked...
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by daviesmania(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
so people are still afraid of HIV... that stuff is just hyped. i've not seen anyone die of it this decade.... that bastard is defeated.
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by slyfox35(m): 12:37am On Jul 15, 2021
Sokay...

My brother,always use condom,He get why ..even your serious babe fit foolishly go lash another guy raw,come give u kpekus,for ur mind,I dey nack am before,u nor know say she don go contaminate ..always use condom!

Funny enough,me dat is advicing don't know how to use condom
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by gambia(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2021
This girl want to give some people serious heart attack.
Re: UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates by CodeTemplar: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2021
I suspect a hacked account.

(1) (Reply)

Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted / Most Notorious Nigerian Robber Of All Time / Breaking:uganda Pastor Arrested For Preaching Naked In Front Of His Church Membe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.