Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Is It Bad To Iron My Cloth Before My Dad''s Cloth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Bad To Iron My Cloth Before My Dad''s Cloth (701 Views)

I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) / PIC: Mothers, Is It Bad To Breastfeed Your 48year Old Son In Public? / Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Iron My Cloth Before My Dad''s Cloth by tolulance(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Yesterday I set a table to iron all my cloth at once so I would be ready for anything thinking that after that I would iron my dad's cloth but after like 20mins the light went off and my dad is accussing me of not ironing his cloths first that he takes me ahead of everything he does that why can't I do the same. So my question is 'was my attitude bad?'
Re: Is It Bad To Iron My Cloth Before My Dad''s Cloth by simplyOJ(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
I know how you feel, probably you did what you did unconsciously, not to spite your dad in anyway, afterall PHCN could still have seized the power even before you could even iron any of the cloth.

For next time sake, just iron your dad's own first. You know parents loves to be treated special by their kids, do that if it is within you means, it wont hurt. I do same in my home, if i need to iron, i iron that of my wife, my daughter and mine comes last. I just enjoy doing it that way. Just apologize to poppsie and all is well.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Iron My Cloth Before My Dad''s Cloth by egopersonified(f): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2014
simplyOJ: I know how you feel, probably you did what you did unconsciously, not to spite your dad in anyway, afterall PHCN could still have seized the power even before you could even iron any of the cloth.

For next time sake, just iron your dad's own first. You know parents loves to be treated special by their kids, do that if it is within you means, it wont hurt. I do same in my home, if i need to iron, i iron that of my wife, my daughter and mine comes last. I just enjoy doing it that way. Just apologize to poppsie and all is well.

Seconded.
Re: Is It Bad To Iron My Cloth Before My Dad''s Cloth by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2014
egopersonified:

Seconded.

Your pussy is fresh
Re: Is It Bad To Iron My Cloth Before My Dad''s Cloth by prettiest1(f): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Next time try serve others before yourself.
Re: Is It Bad To Iron My Cloth Before My Dad''s Cloth by Haywhymido(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
simplyOJ: I know how you feel, probably you did what you did unconsciously, not to spite your dad in anyway, afterall PHCN could still have seized the power even before you could even iron any of the cloth.
thirded lol, i always iron my parent cloth b4 mine as a sign of respect but i never taught of ironing my future wife cloth b4 mine.Thanks for dat, will surely keep it in mind

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Managing Money In A Marriage / Annoying Things Guests Say On Your Wedding Day / 28 Internet Acronyms Every Parent Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.