Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Have No Idea On What To Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have No Idea On What To Do (831 Views)

Really How Big Is Samsung? ..you Have No Idea! / NNPC GMD Has No Idea Who Buys 65,000 Daily From Nnpc Daily (n10b) / I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Idea On What To Do by IKILL: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ever since I came to school, I've not had an apartment I can call my own, I've been duped, and I've been squatting, its beginning to get to me real bad, it has resulted to insults from different folks, now I want to pick up the pieces of my life and start all over again, my main goal is a 100,000naira to enable me get an apartment of my own, I know nobody will just throw such amount of money to me like that, that's why I'm asking for your help, if not with cash, with ideas please, ways I can make money on the internet, genuine ways..

I've had crazy ideas, well not so crazy, ideas like pleading for 1000naira from a hundred people in school, buh then again, this is a school, its almost impossible, thought of doing the same here on nairaland, buh people may see it as a scam, 1000naira from a hundred people is not really a bad idea buh the problem is, who is going to believe me

Right now I'm not having any money on me to start up a small capital or business, don't have any money to invest in anything, I just need help on how I can make money online to get that 100,000naira and get an apartment of my own, the nairaland e-helpers team can also contribute or help with the little they have

Thanks in advance
Re: I Have No Idea On What To Do by IKILL: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2014
U guys should not just read and pass na, say something pls, even if its just one comment
Re: I Have No Idea On What To Do by insidifyguru: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2014
IKILL: Ever since I came to school, I've not had an apartment I can call my own, I've been duped, and I've been squatting, its beginning to get to me real bad, it has resulted to insults from different folks, now I want to pick up the pieces of my life and start all over again, my main goal is a 100,000naira to enable me get an apartment of my own, I know nobody will just throw such amount of money to me like that, that's why I'm asking for your help, if not with cash, with ideas please, ways I can make money on the internet, genuine ways..

I've had crazy ideas, well not so crazy, ideas like pleading for 1000naira from a hundred people in school, buh then again, this is a school, its almost impossible, thought of doing the same here on nairaland, buh people may see it as a scam, 1000naira from a hundred people is not really a bad idea buh the problem is, who is going to believe me

Right now I'm not having any money on me to start up a small capital or business, don't have any money to invest in anything, I just need help on how I can make money online to get that 100,000naira and get an apartment of my own, the nairaland e-helpers team can also contribute or help with the little they have

Thanks in advance

Hi,good morning. I noticed that you didn't say anything about family (immediate or extended) in your post. Have you exhausted that avenue yet? We are Africans and we communally care for each other. Do you have an uncle or an aunt or cousin etc who you can talk to? They are the people who can readily respond to your request with belittling you or making you feel bad.

You next point of call should be friends. I know you mentioned that you've received "insults from different folks" but have you really talked heart-to-heart with friends whom you know have the financial wherewithal to assist you? Kindly endeavour to use all of these avenues first. I'm sure you'll get positive responses.

Wish you all the best. #Insidify
Re: I Have No Idea On What To Do by IKILL: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
insidifyguru:

Hi,good morning. I noticed that you didn't say anything about family (immediate or extended) in your post. Have you exhausted that avenue yet? We are Africans and we communally care for each other. Do you have an uncle or an aunt or cousin etc who you can talk to? They are the people who can readily respond to your request with belittling you or making you feel bad.

You next point of call should be friends. I know you mentioned that you've received "insults from different folks" but have you really talked heart-to-heart with friends whom you know have the financial wherewithal to assist you? Kindly endeavour to use all of these avenues first. I'm sure you'll get positive responses.

thanks so much, I'm really not close to family members, my dad cannot hear abt this cause he just sent my school fees worth 150thousand naira, I can't tell him abt it cause he won't even answer me

I've talked to friends and only one was willing to help buh with a very huge interest and I know I can't top That, I don't wanna be in debts, isn't it so funny how collecting 1000naira from a hundred people can provide that amount I'm looking for? Wish nairalanders could help, just a hundred nairalanders donating 1000naira
Re: I Have No Idea On What To Do by tomiamida: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: I Have No Idea On What To Do by insidifyguru: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
IKILL: thanks so much, I'm really not close to family members, my dad cannot hear abt this cause he just sent my school fees worth 150thousand naira, I can't tell him abt it cause he won't even answer me

I've talked to friends and only one was willing to help buh with a very huge interest and I know I can't top That, I don't wanna be in debts, isn't it so funny how collecting 1000naira from a hundred people can provide that amount I'm looking for? Wish nairalanders could help, just a hundred nairalanders donating 1000naira

Yes,it will be nice if NL's can help with N1000 but like you had rightly noted in your first post,the likelihood of that happening is very unlikely.

Again,I restate that your best bet is family and friends. I'm sure it's not all of your family members that you are estranged from. No matter how not close to your family members you are,it can't be that bad that explaining the dire situation you are in will not elicit sympathy and support.

Re: I Have No Idea On What To Do by OCTAVO: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
1k from 100 people right? Dey there!
Must you live in an apartment worth 100k as a student?? Why not look for your level? You are here suggesting what is not possible in this our Naija.
Good luck!
Re: I Have No Idea On What To Do by IKILL: 4:10am On Sep 25, 2014
OCTAVO: 1k from 100 people right? Dey there!
Must you live in an apartment worth 100k as a student?? Why not look for your level? You are here suggesting what is not possible in this our Naija.
Good luck!

First of all, I don't school in nigeria

Secondly, if there was an apartment worth less than that amount, I won't be asking for a hundred thousand naira, houses here ranges from a hundred thousand to two hundred thousand and above, what I need the 100,000naira for is for a room self contain, can you suggest any other apartment that is lesser than a room self contain?

If I was looking for something way above my level, I would be asking for two hundred thousand and above for
A room and parlor or two rooms and a parlor
Re: I Have No Idea On What To Do by IKILL: 4:11am On Sep 25, 2014
insidifyguru:

Yes,it will be nice if NL's can help with N1000 but like you had rightly noted in your first post,the likelihood of that happening is very unlikely.

Again,I restate that your best bet is family and friends. I'm sure it's not all of your family members that you are estranged from. No matter how not close to your family members you are,it can't be that bad that explaining the dire situation you are in will not elicit sympathy and support.

Thank you very much, I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

CAC To Strikeoff 49,00 Companies From Register For Not Filing Annual Returns / How To Successfully Choose A Savings Plan That Will Last You For A Lifetime / Trade Forex With This Free Signal Average Of 700 Pips Monthly Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.