Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business (15855 Views)

Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. / Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by xemo: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2010
i want to start making nylon bags but i dont have experience, pls can any one help me tell me the risk involve, the minimun capital to start with, where to buy raw materials and machines and also other things needed. thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by onibell: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2010
i am an expert on sme .this is a consulting business.you would have to pay a toke before i give all the secret.u can get me on 08054236876.my name is mr bello

thanks
Re: I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by xemo: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2010
Ok Mr Bello, how much consultancy fee will i pay. and how would the service be rendered. thank you
Re: I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by duzz: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2010
we sale over 33 models bag machine at http://primatronics.eu/pageID_7409805.html send email at sales@primatronics.eu for detail quotation
Re: I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by amitagep: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2010
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
Re: I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by woodland: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
Nylon business is one the good line of business to do presently. The first thing youy must do is to determine how much capital is available to you to start with. You can start with a Jumbo machine (Small Scale) to Double Die (Medium). You also need to get to know ppl into thew business then they can put you tru and give you MBA practical. But belive me you will happy you go into this business.

1 Like

Re: I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by DEBOLABI: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2010
if this is a profitable business, let share and discuss this. i really need an ideal of the business coz i've been thinking of it for many years.

1 Like

Re: I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by sonai: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2010
@duzz, pls send the prices of the bag making machines u have for a new small biz to nassy247@yahoo.com i want 2 start but nid 2 knw d cost of small bag machine 4 me 2 start.its urgent duzz
Re: I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by ultrazone(m): 1:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Startup gu
Re: I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by jannech: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pls am interested on this topic...pls my email janeifeoma9@gmail.com
Re: I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by K360Degree(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
We are here for you

CONTACTS:
K360DEGREE CONSULTING LIMITED
Mobile: +234 (0) 806 421 6887, +234 (0) 809 638 0868
Presence on social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube etc. @K360DEGREECL
Re: I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by imhere: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Nylon cutting business is lucrative. Watch how to cut and also subscribe to my channel for more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGaB5cJtzh0
Re: I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by jovijovi: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2020
NYLON BUSINESS (DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE / RETAILER).

Our company, that is located in Lagos / Ogun axis, that produce Black small nylon shopping bags, aka (owo otori). the type that is use everywhere when you buy things from the market?

Needs distributors nationwide.

We sell to you at wholesale price while you resell to market women around you and make 6k- 8k daily.

We deliver Nationwide with minimum order quantity of 30-1000 bags.

If you are Interested, click on my signature to whatsapp me

1 Like

Re: I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business by rushr550: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2021
GET THESE COMPLETE SEALING AND CUTTING NYLON PRODUCTION MACHINE

Manual Sealing and Cutting Machine for Nylon at an affordable price.
The machine is fabricated with light iron which makes it light in weight.
Very rugged and swift in production.

The machine features/capable of Bottom Sealing, Side Sealing, etc

COMPLETE MACHINE PACKAGE
1. CUTTING AND SEALING ( For Cutting and sealing of the Nylon )
2. ROLLER PART ( Use for the rolls & rolling of Nylon )

WHAT THE MACHINE CAN PRODUCE
The machine can be use to cut and seal, kind of nylon like, BLACK SHOPPING BAGS NYLON ( Handless, small black and big Toromagbe ), SATANA, FUFU, PACKAGING BAG NYLON FOR PURE WATER, ICE BLOCK NYLON, POLY BAG, SHOPPING BAG, YODI NYLON, and many more.

VOLTAGE
The machine is 220V with low circuit element that, can be powered by small Generator (I better pass my neighbor) which makes it less power consumption.

We work on your project and deliver Nationwide, within 2 weeks.

For more inquiry call/whatsapp +2348027445243 to place your order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE9LrE330Aw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb7NzEksqbc

(1) (Reply)

Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges / Dangote Pledges To Help FG Turn Around Nigeria’s Economy / We’re Going To Need More Cash, Banks Tell CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.