Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents (3999 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
I know there are lots of movies out there some are interesting some are boring , some can be watched with the whole family including your dad and mom present , while some na for mid night when dem don sleep , those kinda movies that once power is out (nepa take light) you must open the DVD machine to remove the disc to avoid unexpected scene once the power is back on and your daddy wan listen to praise and worship . I know say many of us do am for me one those movies sorry two 1) SPARTACUS and 2) GAME OF THRONES. Share yours
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
There's nothing wrong with game of thrones...but spartacus Hmmmm b ready for an epistle before during n after d show.
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Desperadoes by Antonio banderas landed me in soup decades ago!
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by hummerwise(m): 12:23am On Sep 24, 2014
Am suspecting this op..
U wan take style sabi those bad bad movies abi, so that yu can go and order for them..

Don't worry I av enuf...

.Hotel erotika....
.9 and half weeks
.Not a wizard of OZ
.Not Robinhood
.Fuckeinstein

Ask for more and it shall be given unto yu grin grin
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 24, 2014
hummerwise: Am suspecting this op..
U wan take style sabi those bad bad movies abi, so that yu can go and order for them..

Don't worry I av enuf...

.Hotel erotika....
.9 and half weeks
.Not a wizard of OZ
.Not Robinhood
.Fuckeinstein

Ask for more and it shall be given unto yu grin grin
hahaha not at all because I don enter trouble pass you for that
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 24, 2014
Preciousone4ril: There's nothing wrong with game of thrones...but spartacus Hmmmm b ready for an epistle before during n after d show.
one day I entered one of our neighbors house they just bought the Spartacus movie wan play am when their father dey around them neva hear abt the film na so I just take style greet their father carry my palms jeje comot before preaching go start

3 Likes

Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Baddestguyp(m): 1:32am On Sep 24, 2014
I remember on female ninja film I watched wen I was little, the entire fight scenes didn't last up to 5 mins but u need to see d time spent on d sex scenes, practically d entire movie
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Baddestguyp: I remember on female ninja film I watched wen I was little, the entire fight scenes didn't last up to 5 mins but u need to see d time spent on d sex scenes, practically d entire movie
I still don't get why they do that
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by IAmBhijay(m): 2:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Awkward moment of life.
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Crixina(f): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Preciousone4ril: There's nothing wrong with game of thrones...but spartacus Hmmmm b ready for an epistle before during n after d show.
bro there is o with GOT,I watch it last week with my dad,we were both so uncomfortable with the Bleep scenes.
And to think that he bought it
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Crixina: bro there is o with GOT,I watch it last week with my dad,we were both so uncomfortable with the Bleep scenes.
Lol..dats serious! So wat did u do during d scene?
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Crixina(f): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
Lol..dats serious! So wat did u do during d scene?
I had to fiddle my phone or pretend to go pick something from the room wen it got to those scenes.and those scenes were too damn long.
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Crixina: I had to fiddle my phone or pretend to go pick something from the room wen it got to those scenes.and those scenes were too damn long.
woooosh! I can imagine! But u cld hv fast forwarded d scene....
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Csami(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mistake I did was to watch devil's advocate with ma mom. After the first sexx scene, I had to bring up a topic about school life, bullies and other unnecessary things just to get her attention off that movie but did it work? Fuccck no! The woman started preaching right in the middle of the second sexx scene. Then came the day we were watching underworld 2. During the short sexx scene, I decided to block the tv with ma body. Once beaten twice shy.
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Kunleskey(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Crixina: bro there is o with GOT,I watch it last week with my dad,we were both so uncomfortable with the Bleep scenes.
it happens to me 2..i av to pretend as if i was'nt interested in such part.,.i do forward such part with speed...that's y i prefer watching such films on laptop..nobody will watch it with me.
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by solomonbrown64: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Csami: Mistake I did was to watch devil's advocate with ma mom. After the first sexx scene, I had to bring up a topic about school life, bullies and other unnecessary things just to get her attention off that movie but did it work? Fuccck no! The woman started preaching right in the middle of the second sexx scene. Then came the day we were watching underworld 2. During the short sexx scene, I decided to block the tv with ma body. Once beaten twice shy.

Lmao......no time bro, no time.
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2014
y will i even watch a movie with my parents?? Me way like nudity and po.rn die

the only time i saw movies with my parents was mortal kombat and x men. And u won't blive the kind preaching & casting out of demons from the television screen. Since then......tah!!! fire!!! Watch wif my parents ke

1 Like

Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by adegwurulez(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by lafuria1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
This thread reminds me of when my cousin's husband bought spartacus the series. He innocently bough with no idea of its contents and he was a highly religious person. He just wanted to watch a tough action movie. He then asked me of my view on the spartacus on weather it was really tough, I was drawn in btw telling a lie or truth. I was really uncomfortable but at end I was able to downplay the movie as been very boring.

Watching movie with parents, only If I have an idea of the entire contents if not no please.
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by areson: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nice thread... Remember d day p.man & mumsy just walked in & met me watchin Vampire diaries... The exact scene was where damon was feeding on harlots blood and sexin dem.... Omo i hear preaching of 2hrs + p.man threaten to break d disc he if catches me nxt tym....
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
American pie gringringrin
my papa nor just let me enjoin d film at allcheesy
Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by khanivorous(f): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
My elder bro came home with spartacus dvd.. Him and I with my other siblings sat to watch the show.. The nudity of the movie made my elder bro fast forward the sex scenes and we had to watch the fight scene. Then oldman came back.. We ejected the movie cause of the nudity

To our amazement, he came back with his own copy of spartacus and asked my twin to put it in...dude looked at me.

The old man couldn't enjoy the movie cos mumsy came in, my twin, younger ones came in and elder sis

You need to feel the silence... Twin had to stylishly get out and switch off the control switch to make it look like NEPA

Kai

1 Like

Re: Movies You Can Never Watch With Your Parents by Csami(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
khanivorous: My elder bro came home with spartacus dvd.. Him and I with my other siblings sat to watch the show.. The nudity of the movie made my elder bro fast forward the sex scenes and we had to watch the fight scene. Then oldman came back.. We ejected the movie cause of the nudity

To our amazement, he came back with his own copy of spartacus and asked my twin to put it in...dude looked at me.

The old man couldn't enjoy the movie cos mumsy came in, my twin, younger ones came in and elder sis

You need to feel the silence... Twin had to stylishly get out and switch off the control switch to make it look like NEPA

Kai

Spartacus! I remember the day ma younger bro said he wanted to buy spartacus and rome. I asked him if he was going to watch it with ma mom and he said yes. I begin beg am o! I told him there and then that spartacus is not a family movie.

(1) (Reply)

Living In Bondage Mp4 Free Download / Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: / The Terminal List (download Links)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.