Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,624 members, 7,958,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri (60023 Views)

Nadia Buari Looks Hot On A Bicycle [PHOTO] / Governor Of IMO STATE Rochas Okorocha Riding A Bicycle / Photo: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding A Bicycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by Nicepoker(m): 12:30am On Sep 25, 2014
MrKnowitall: The governor of the people. unlike Jonathan's useless azz.
u r so 5tupid

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by frank043(m): 12:33am On Sep 25, 2014
If you are from Imo State-the eastern heartland,hit a LIKE!...Gov. Rochas Okorocha impressing us with #4.5b deducted from #6.5b security fund. That guy too much!!!...Impressing since he assumed office,and NL broadcasting IMO since 10BC!!!
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by MrKnowitall: 12:55am On Sep 25, 2014
Nicepoker: u r so 5tupid

Are you sure about that?
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by ddeola: 1:13am On Sep 25, 2014
Funny man. See as e com make em aides dey run like jerkie. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 25, 2014
smiley

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by millionaireman: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2014
If APC picks its presidential candidate from the southeast, it is sure to give GEJ a big jolt in 2015 elections. Rotation of apex leadership in Nigeria among the country's six geopolitical zones has remained the most major building block for Nigeria's integrity. APC has youthful Presidential materials, but all that one hears about APC's presidential candidates this time are politicians from only the north of Nigeria. Was APC only formed then to return Nigeria back to the hands of born to rule? But born to rule had ruled this cuntry for close to 38 of Nigeria's 53 years as an independent country, And no body from the southeast section of Nigeria has presided over Nigeria since the last 43 years, while the ther five zones had presented apex leadeship for Nigeria since 1960. For APC to prove it is a national party and wants Nigeria's unity sustained, it needs to have its presidential candidate from the southeast of Nigeria.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by millionaireman: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2014
If APC picks its presidential candidate from the southeast, it is sure to give PDP and GEJ a big jolt in 2015 elections. Rotation of apex leadership in Nigeria among the country's six geopolitical zones has remained the most major building block for Nigeria's integrity. APC has youthful Presidential materials, but all that one hears about APC's presidential candidates this time are politicians from only the north of Nigeria. Was APC only formed then to return Nigeria back to the hands of born to rule? But born to rule had ruled this cuntry for close to 38 of Nigeria's 53 years as an independent country, And no body from the southeast section of Nigeria has presided over Nigeria since the last 43 years, while the ther five zones had presented apex leadeship for Nigeria since 1960. For APC to prove it is a national party and wants Nigeria's unity sustained, it needs to have its presidential candidate from the southeast of Nigeria.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by millionaireman: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2014
If APC picks its presidential candidate from the southeast, it is sure to give PDP and GEJ a big jolt in 2015 elections. Rotation of apex leadership in Nigeria among the country's six geopolitical zones has remained the most major building block for Nigeria's integrity. APC has youthful Presidential materials, but all that one hears about APC's presidential candidates this time are politicians from only the north of Nigeria. Was APC only formed then to return Nigeria back to the hands of born to rule? But born to rule had ruled this cuntry for close to 38 of Nigeria's 53 years as an independent country, And no body from the southeast section of Nigeria has presided over Nigeria since the last 43 years, while the ther five zones had presented apex leadeship for Nigeria since 1960. For APC to prove it is a national party and wants Nigeria's unity sustained, it needs to have its presidential candidate from the southeast of Nigeria. Gov. Okorocha had since said that he did not join APC to become VP.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by sova(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2014
kennyonthrone: Mehn so wtf I should fly.....his mates dey celebrate birthday 4 orphanage or somewhere similar,he his celebrating his own on top Bicycle....who is deceiving who?
abegiii..even if iz seekin attentn,tell me since 1960 hw many governors or president evr celebrat dia bday in orphanage hom, evn u hw many of ur bday av u celebrated wt d orphanage?...
..politicians wl b politicians and rochas is one of dem iz doin wat we lov seeing noni....Rochy baba carry go,bt luk ur side o mk Ikiri(ohakim) no packah u straight slap
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by sova(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2014
topchef: Rochas is really a clown ... Smh
a clown for ridin a bicycle ? as fellow nigerian,we av one nasty spirit once we hate sm1,no mattr hw gud d person ix,we wl nvr lk iz policy even if dey ar gud....oga chk dat pix wel,hw many heavy armed police men can u see around im whil doin dix......Bcox ix gettin it right for Imo indigene
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by gbengayanmida(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2014
what a humility. only few governors can do that.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by Flameboy26(m): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2014
SpencerLewis:
Back to sender 'maka Chukwu'
senseless pig
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by Flameboy26(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2014
greggng:

God will not grant ur selfish prayer. I know the devil will visit you with such fate. How could ve wish a man that has given hope to many hopeless kids through rochas foundation death?
goat
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by Flameboy26(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2014
tuffgongjo: No need trade words with a child who was trained but refused to adhere to it.
bitch
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by Geenickel(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2014

O.M.G..y shuld u guys be so bitter@ everytn...haba...cant one celebrate a brthdaynhis own way?.na wa ooo
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by Flameboy26(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2014
CharliParker: Ride on My Govnor my Govnor Enemy of progress people like U can not make Nigeria move forward too bad for u, thats my Govnor, OWELLE igadio
ekwensu
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by Flameboy26(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2014
gudluckgreat: embarassed Poverty Is Truly a Disease..Its a Pity 4 U
useless sycophant
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by kayalla(f): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2014
why didn't he walk.

nonsense attention.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by yungdan192(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2014
is this humiliy or is he trying to trying to decieve his people for election angryis this humiliy or is he trying to trying to decieve his people for election
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by danizjo: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Just look at the way he is suffering others, enjoying alone while riding. too bad of a governor
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by whitelondon: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
haters just dey hate, the guy is doing it his way... if u like go head butt cement
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by amtoxic66(f): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
I personally love him with passion
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by SHOCK7(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: I'm good, u?
Am great,noticed u in some other thread u looking good so I thought i shuld say hi,do u mind if we fb?
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by adonbilivit: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
amtoxic66: I personally love him with passion
i love you too

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by sherif4owo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
This could have being interesting if the guards are on the bicycle too

Politicians deceiving Nigerians since 1960
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by Sarimah(f): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
SHOCK7:
Am great,noticed u in some other thread u looking good so I thought i shuld say hi,do u mind if we fb?
thanks smiley.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by dnawah(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
naughtylagosguy: Politicians deceiving Nigerians since 1960.

Fashola wore Man 'O' War uniform.
Aregbesola wore school uniform.
Omisore ate roasted corn on the road.
Okorocha riding bicycle.

I guess he's just exercising.
no he is not,his riding into aso rock 2019
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by SHOCK7(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: thanks smiley.
D fb tin?
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by gebest: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
he is a clown cos of his simple nature ridding a bicycle abi? But what is realy wrong with nigerians.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by gudluckgreat(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Flameboy26:
useless sycophant
ur papa
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by opribo(m): 5:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Pictures don't lie. Only a pple's governor can mingle like this freely with his pple. Why? because he or she is doing what they want. I can count a few others in Nigeria that can try such without been stoned and mocked. Gobs Fashola, Aregbesola, Akpabio just to mention a few of my head, are examples of governors I know that interacts closely with the so called commoners.

For those who have visited Owerri in the last couple of years will certainly notice remarkable changes quite unlike the lack luster past governments in the state. I know some pple in this world can never see anything positive no matter what you do there's is to criticisive and condemn. They should clear off the way for the man of action. A governor like this Rochas is what The country needs now. Pple who are successful yet want to work for the pple not opportunist that do not know their left from their right and want to die on the position they never dreamt off one day would ever smell their domain.
Carry on the good work governor Rochas your legacies shall vindicate you.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by Flameboy26(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2014
gudluckgreat: ur papa

LovePeddler son

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) / Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards / Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.