Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 (874 Views)

A Bachelor In Search Of A Wife Material in Southwest States / Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US / Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by hopeforcharles(m): 5:39am On Sep 24, 2014
I see myself as the most eligible bachelor in town anybody interested, infact I have been thinking of placing an advert, billboard or sign post, so that applicants can apply, I want to make a selection, here are the qualities I want in the applicants
1) Educated
2)Self Employed or @least have a source of income, ya all know modern men hate over dependence
3) clean, smart, intelligent and romantic.
you know been able to to introduce intelligent conversation and able to make good inputs in our union, not those dumb bimbos that are drainer. Lol
5)Godly, how in God's green earth will I forget this most important aspect.
6) humble and accommodative and enterprising
Please this is all that showed up in my head when I get more I will posted them.
So therefor let the applications begin.
Nb, I have all this qualities and more

Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by jeffizy(m): 5:51am On Sep 24, 2014
And what is your selling point ?
Apart from being an 'eligible bachelor' ?
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by englishmart(m): 5:52am On Sep 24, 2014
hopeforcharles: I see myself as the most eligible bachelor in town anybody interested, infact I have been thinking of placing an advert, billboard or sign post, so that applicants can apply, I want to make a selection, here are the qualities I want in the applicants
1) Educated
2)Self Employed or @least have a source of income, ya all know modern men hate over dependence
3) clean, smart, intelligent and romantic.
you know been able to to introduce intelligent conversation and able to make good inputs in our union, not those dumb bimbos that are drainer. Lol
5)Godly, how in God's green earth will I forget this most important aspect.
6) humble and accommodative and enterprising
Please this is all that showed up in my head when I get more I will posted them.
So therefor let the applications begin.
Nb, I have all this qualities and more

the emboldened disqualified a part of number 3
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by hopeforcharles(m): 6:03am On Sep 24, 2014
jeffizy: And what is your selling point ?
Apart from being an 'eligible bachelor' ?

You asked what my sellingpoints are, I will post pics soon lol.
As a fwresh Boi that na 1)
2) Intelligent
3) dress code superb 101% still loading
4) got Dough enough to feed an extra mouth.
Infact those things I asked for in a partner I have them and more. Lol
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by hopeforcharles(m): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2014
englishmart: the emboldened disqualified a part of number 3

how do u mean,?
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by englishmart(m): 6:08am On Sep 24, 2014
hopeforcharles:

how do u mean,?
erroneous grammar

1 Like

Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2014
You didnt drop your number, so you think 9ja girls will come here, and post that they are interested?

Drop your direct contact and see how you will be flooded with responses.
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by jeffizy(m): 6:15am On Sep 24, 2014
Ok. I see you up there.
But do you have the X-factor?

I mean that peculiar character that stands you out from a million other guys with same quality you've got up there.

BTW...pix ain't bad. Best of luck.
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by hopeforcharles(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2014
englishmart: erroneous grammar
No Qualms as long as the intended massage is expressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by hopeforcharles(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2014
phatjoe50: You didnt drop your number, so you think 9ja girls will come here, and post that they are interested?

Drop your direct contact and see how you will be flooded with responses.
Pm is there and my email is there I Don't want peeps to bug me, and I don't want chics to start thinking of lines to start a conversation, it's hard for some men, not to even mention Naija chics
You know whatta mean.
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by englishmart(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2014
hopeforcharles:
No Qualms as long as the intended massage message is expressed.
then don't call yourself intelligent
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by hopeforcharles(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2014
jeffizy: Ok. I see you up there.
But do you have the X-factor?

I mean that peculiar character that stands you out from a million other guys with same quality you've got up there.

BTW...pix ain't bad. Best of luck.

Seriously no bragging I happen to be among the best a girl will get, and btw I am Gentle, humble, not selfish, a responsible Christian, and a full fledged entrepreneur. Thanks bro for your compliments.
My favorite mantra is = Do unto others what you want them to do to you.
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by hopeforcharles(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2014
englishmart: then don't call yourself intelligent
Sometimes it marvels me why some guys be dissing some guys about trivial issues. Especially on NL, any way Mr Englishmart, what do u understand by intelligence? Is it only applicable in dictions alone? And by the way don't you know each day we tend to add more goals, values, wants and don'ts? anyway I hardly want to start any bashing posts on this thread. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by Spicylate(f): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2014
englishmart: then don't call yourself intelligent
sorry i know its none of ma business but i could not just resist. ehen so how is intelligence associated with error? intelligence is your level of thing and understanding not the errors you make in writting.

1 Like

Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by nwaobitex: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by hopeforcharles(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2014
nwaobitex:

What is the meaning of this emoticon?
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by hushmail: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2014
guy u left d most important point

r u loaded or related to Dangote?

How much dey ur acc?

Feeding an extra mouth z not enough

abi u know no say ur inlaws don become ur problems too?

grin
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by Chairbabe: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Btw,you didn't tell them your age. undecided
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by hopeforcharles(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author

Hahahhahahahahahha I really like us post,
But true talk oh that is a very important issue to consider
Because we African have this mentality of been married to the whole family thing, but as for me I don't like that African attitude infact I am hardly influence by their flamboyancy so I will just do a simple selected few wedding, and tell my inlaws to understand that I am a half caste with an international view of marriage. Lol.
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by hopeforcharles(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chairbabe: Btw,you didn't tell them your age. undecided
Chairbabe as you can clearly see am old enough, even old enough to know what I want,
but now that u introduced the age isshh
men the chic must be young and fwresh like me oh, I don't want to give birth to unhealthy children. Thanks for ur suggestions.
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by Nutase: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
From ur post i can deduce two things:
1) You are so full of yourself dat u r singing ur own praise.
2) You have a very small pp and..............
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by hopeforcharles(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nutase: From ur post i can deduce two things:
1) You are so full of yourself dat u r singing ur own praise.
2) You have a very small pp and..............

Hahahahhahah Naija peeps if person do them go talk if him no do them go talk, una strong oh, anyway I wish u will understand my kinda person, but never mind I wanna blow my trumpet because if I don't you, yes you I mean you won't blow it for me, just jealousy issues, and true talk I almost thought you name is NUTCASE only that the C is missing will u kindly put it back? ^o^
And for my Pp if you are a chic come around and check it out, and if u are a man I suspect you are a homo, lol. Please take my jokes on a lighter mood, no insults intended. Lol
Do read my insignia. I think it befits peeps like u.
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by hopeforcharles(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
hushmail: guy u left d most important point

r u loaded or related to Dangote?

How much dey ur acc?

Feeding an extra mouth z not enough

abi u know no say ur inlaws don become ur problems too?

grin

Hahahhahahahahahha I really like ur post,But true talk oh that is a very important issue to considerBecause we African have this mentality of been married to the whole family thing, but as for me Idon't like that African attitude infact I am hardly influence by their flamboyancy so I will just do a simple selected few wedding, and tell myinlaws to understand that I am a half caste with an international view of marriage. Lol.
Re: I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 by Chairbabe: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
hopeforcharles:
Chairbabe as you can clearly see am old enough, even old enough to know what I want,
but now that u introduced the age isshh
men the chic must be young and fwresh like me oh, I don't want to give birth to unhealthy children. Thanks for ur suggestions.
Alright,goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Friend ... / Getting To Know Orijin101 And Chiam55 Biography / If You Are 30 And Above And Desire Intellectual Stimulation, Let Us Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.