Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

A Bachelor In Search Of A Wife Material in Southwest States - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Bachelor In Search Of A Wife Material in Southwest States (665 Views)

I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 / A Bachelor In Search Of A Dream Wife / A Bachelor In Search Of A Dream Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bachelor In Search Of A Wife Material in Southwest States by EXCELLENTAGE: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hi i am a Graduate,and a Christian, Working and residing in Abuja ,i am From Lagos State Nigeria,i wish to meet the right lady to start a relationship that will lead to marriage soonest.i am in search of a dutiful, well behaved,disciplined,social,Faithful hardworking, good Christian/Muslim sister from any of the Yoruba states in Nigeria.Her age should be within 22-28years. she should be cultured and working,Academic Qualifications is not compulsory.i quite Appreciate a real and sincere person with high ethical sound Moral lifestyle.please this post is for serious minded person and it is not a scam.you can reach me on my mobile number which is 08030546514.thanks And God Bless
Re: A Bachelor In Search Of A Wife Material in Southwest States by Dazzled: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
U wud have placed dis advert in ur church, or beta stil relatnship section not jobs section. Besides u mite not b a fraud but wat abt d lady in questn,if she is probably a possessed person. Pls oooo,take ur search else where.:@
Re: A Bachelor In Search Of A Wife Material in Southwest States by tpapi: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
Dazzled: U wud have placed dis advert in ur church, or beta stil relatnship section not jobs section. Besides u mite not b a fraud but wat abt d lady in questn,if she is probably a possessed person. Pls oooo,take ur search else where.:@
if u r not interested,y not waka pass
Re: A Bachelor In Search Of A Wife Material in Southwest States by EXCELLENTAGE: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
EXCELLENT AGE: Hi i am a Graduate,and a Christian, Working and residing in Abuja ,i am From Lagos State Nigeria,i wish to meet the right lady to start a relationship that will lead to marriage soonest.i am in search of a dutiful, well behaved,disciplined,social,Faithful hardworking, good Christian/Muslim sister from any of the Yoruba states in Nigeria.Her age should be within 22-28years. she should be cultured and working,Academic Qualifications is not compulsory.i quite Appreciate a real and sincere person with high ethical sound Moral lifestyle.please this post is for serious minded person and it is not a scam.you can reach me on my mobile number which is 08030546514.thanks And God Bless

(1) (Reply)

Second Wife Needed / Ladies, Who Will You Marry Oluwaseun Osewa Or Aliko Dangote? / Lonley @24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.