Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

All About Dementia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All About Dementia (474 Views)

Doctor, What Is Dementia/alzheimers? / What Is Dementia? And What Are Signs And Symptoms Of Dementia? / 80 Year Old Man With Severe Dementia Healed By Coconut Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Dementia by Nellyhands: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2014
Alzheimer Dementia is a decline in the brain function, it is basically associated with aging. Till date factors that results to this still remain unknown. Before now, I was totally ignorant of a sickness as such not until of late a relative of mine based in the US was diagnosed of it, and had to come back home due to his inability to coordinate and socialize any longer, since he came back my family and I have been dealing with this unusual trauma. I will be most grateful to receive positive contributions and tips from fellow nairalanders and doctors in the hauz with past or present experience of such, thanks. If you are in my shoes or you wish to get further information and help kindly find attached a help tip I downloaded below. (Think I'm having trouble uploading it right now, can someone help me with a good PDF to word converter, coz its on PDF). Anyway, as I said earlier, I will also appreciate your experience, advice, tips, and more. For further details on Alzheimer and dementia, log onto, www.alz.com, walai I no pray make that thing do even my enemy, lolz

(1) (Reply)

Get Rich By Donating Your Blood To Bomb Victims Today / Experimental Ebola Vaccine Doses Ready By 2015: WHO / What You Need To Know About Healthy Eating And Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.