Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Tonto Dike Again! Doing Crazy Stuffs With Her House Girl! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tonto Dike Again! Doing Crazy Stuffs With Her House Girl! (2032 Views)

Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" / Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Again! Doing Crazy Stuffs With Her House Girl! by finix7: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Nobody should come after me because I referred to her as a maid, because that’s what Tonto Dikeh calls her. Even in her caption this morning she still said the same thing.

“Jux Becoz we can#Daughter/Friend/Maid #Bozz #RunninErrandz #MorninBantz BLEZZEDWEEK BLEZZEDHOME”

She shared the caption above with photos of herself doing crazy things with her maid. See photos here http://finixblog..com/

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Again! Doing Crazy Stuffs With Her House Girl! by balogundayo(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Nigga..... Y u so dumb... Creating a fake thread with fake news just to advertise ur blog?

GROW UP ALREADY!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Again! Doing Crazy Stuffs With Her House Girl! by finix7: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
@balogundayo
That wasn't nice of you.

You don't speak rudely or impolitely to people especially on public media such as this and expect to earn the respect and admiration of the sane public.

If you have any issues concerning someone's modus operandi, send a private message.

That's simple enough!

And by the way, I am not your 'Nigga'.
I am not sure you even know the meaning because if you did, you wouldn't dare use it on anyone.
Just so you know the meaning, the word Nigga stemmed from 'Negro slave' and it was used by the white skinned slave masters in the days of thriving slave trade to refer to unfortunate enslaved Africans who worked in their factories and cane fields at the time.

So, do you still dare to call any respectable and free (non-slave) member of the public, in your words, 'dumb Nigga'
Re: Tonto Dike Again! Doing Crazy Stuffs With Her House Girl! by SwtLynZy(f): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dike Again! Doing Crazy Stuffs With Her House Girl! by bajugbajug(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Could this be for real?

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Spec For Me. / Throwback Thursday / Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.