Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" (35215 Views)

Annie Idibia's Outfit At MTV Base Party, Hot Or Not? / Jim Iyke's Outfit At Tuface And Annie's Dubai Wedding - Hit Or Miss? / Jim Iyke's Outfit At AMVCA 2013: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by trendystuf(f): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2013

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Enenu1(f): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hot
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by munmight(f): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
Me dn't likey! Lols..but seriously that t/pant is too long.But the top is ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
They v started again o.
Check my signature.
#Oda bi pasan. O s'oju bi oju oku.

See her dress like that of ashewo wey wan follow astronauts fly enter space.

23 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by lindaflorence: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
your mumuness don reach this level
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
would have been hot if those pants were not too damn long angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by iamswizz(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
Please, i will appreciate it if a Mod can ban me.. Because it has being long that i was banned..

Thanks in advance

Btw... Seun, that thread about how nigerians owe obasanjo gratitutude was above this tonto dikeh's thread... Make una well done oooooo

23 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by mcevans1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
EYO FESTIVAL NEVER START NA! What's with the long pant?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by RoyalRoy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2013

27 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Akshow: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
Did she play the role of an air hostess in the movie?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by adonismuller(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
dat girl is hot...i have the dike(dick)can i borrow her toto? n is silent........
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by skales(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
This Toto Decay of a girl is a big joke walaihi

Her dress sense na total nonsense angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by ifyalways(f): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
Pant too long.
Not hot for me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
[size=16pt]THE BLEACH QUEEN[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by chrisdstar: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
She from acting movie enter singing,now e be like say she wan begin play Taikwando.................my hand no dey 4 dis one ooh,cos casualties dey plenty ooh.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
Your request has been forwarded, thank you

iamswizz: Please, i will appreciate it if a Mod can ban me.. Because it has being long that i was banned..

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by rhemal: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
Abeg make una free dis gal.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
The pants are too damn long; otherwise the outfit would have been a 100% hit.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Kings77: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
That is too bad
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Ejine(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
This girl get fashion sense at all?
How can you, as a lady, wear pants to a movie premiere?

I thought magnificent, long-flowing, pearl-drenched gowns would have made a better statement.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by babarazy: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Cold dey catch her?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by yeye4live(m): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
dis girl go sweet to service my bed ooh, do any of u kno her numba
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by gluv01(f): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ejiné: This girl get fashion sense at all?
How can you, as a lady, wear pants to a movie premiere?

I thought magnificent, long-flowing, pearl-drenched gowns would have made a better statement.

Even though you are a man, or guy, you know what it takes my dear.

That is so cold a dressing for her. Hot is different from beautiful. She looks beautiful not "hot". Not at all.
That pant is too long, you can't see the colour of her shoes self if it's black or mixed. To a movie premiere? shocked
And her hairdo is not included at all. Just as you said Ejine, a gown if not flowing at least fitted with a stylish hair, maybe a bit long to go with the gown, would have been good if not perfect depending on colour, style and shape.
The dress sense is just too low.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by huninaija(f): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
She looks like mammy water! Remaining fish tail oo grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Sweetapple007(f): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
Modest.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Winneygirl(f): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
She's preparing to travel to space...don't blame her too much...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by swtcharissa(f): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
Modest yes.but she looks like she is tired of been a celeb in dat pics....'Abeg make I wear anytin jare,if dem wan talk make dem talk'

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by swtcharissa(f): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
She looks like she is suffering from a heartbreak in dat pics
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by jossygal(f): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
munmight: Me dn't likey! Lols..but seriously that t/pant is too long.But the top is ok
exactly wat I 1ted 2 say
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by gluv01(f): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
swtcharissa: Modest yes.but she looks like she is tired of been a celeb in dat pics....'Abeg make I wear anytin jare,if dem wan talk make dem talk'

Truth somehow....Because she is never tired making the news.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by ofeseluayakata(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2013

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies / Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.