Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

How To Change Your Username On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Change Your Username On Nairaland (1547 Views)

Interprete Your Username / Why Did You Choose Your Username? / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Your Username On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2014
I join nairaland some years ago by using my username 'mininely'
now i want to edit my username and change it. but is not possible, do you guy know how to change username on NL?
Re: How To Change Your Username On Nairaland by alentyno: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2014
You can't change it. That's is the law
Re: How To Change Your Username On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
I have been begging Seun since 1900BC to remove the "1" that is attached to my name but he refused.
Re: How To Change Your Username On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2014
alentyno: You can't change it. That's is the law

On NL, maybe.
Others?
Don't think so.

I asked for my username to be changed from mizmycoli to ********n on one lookalike site, it was done immediately.
it's not a Naija site sha undecided
Re: How To Change Your Username On Nairaland by alentyno: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2014
^^^@mzmycoli Yh of cos am aware of that but that's how Lord seun wants his bike to be ridden and like they say 'e no sonsign me'

(1) (Reply)

19 Signs You Are Already Successful But You Are Simply Unaware / If God Write This In The Sky / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Welcomes Buhari Watch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.