Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Banega Is Scammer - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banega Is Scammer (12358 Views)

Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer / Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banega Is Scammer by priscaoge(f): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]Oh!

My Darling cheesy
I would go to sambisa for you.

Thank you for liking my Pwoof of maleship grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was even banned for a brief moment because I expressed my love for you.

Chei!

Auntyspambot dey craze.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]

Oh!!!!
So touchygringrin....The pains we pass through maka lovegrin,that Auntyspambot shaaa,I tot sh's on holidayundecidedundecided

Benaga Ur co-wife+Rival is now on d runcheesycheesycheesy...I neva see her greenlight since this thread was createdgrin...Or is HeShe on Sabbatical leave
Re: Banega Is Scammer by ayukdaboss(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari: .
Guy its not about me, but my girl and the scammer, if i post a selfie wit her wud u still believe? I dont av a selfie though wit her presently due to distance and as a guy man stuff like dat no suppose dey dey my fone, maka safety. But i believe i av proved my self beyond or reasonable doubt, but i promise u, he wud neva come back wit dat monicker again, cause he needs pictures to back d monicker and d source of the pictures is closed. But i dont expect u to believe me though. Fly wey no dey hear word, dey follow cow head enta grave
Oga that name wey you give us I search Facebook but them talk say "No results found" undecided

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by ayukdaboss(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Why have these two ladies above me decided to start trolling? lipsrsealed
Re: Banega Is Scammer by IYANGBALI: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Evathyst: Besides, I'm serving in a skul,. So na free entry & exit for me.
free entry and exit?kai your toto go don turn to borehole cheesy
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Oga that name wey you give us I search Facebook but them talk say "No results found" undecided
Racheal ezeanya, her dp is a brown top wit a spec in her eye. If u no see am trowey ur fone
Re: Banega Is Scammer by nzeBiddle(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
cheesy
@topic: what else do you expect on a faceless forum? Folks who take nairaland especially with regards hooking up/prospective romancing seriously are a joke. Girls don finish 'out there' or for streets ni? Boys go just de fall hand de go. Smh serves her(his) 'toasters' right
acidosisTM:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin big time falling hand... choi see fck up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by ayukdaboss(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Racheal ezeanya, her dp is a brown top wit a spec in her eye. If u no see am trowey ur fone
Oga no be vex now..I no dey throway my phone go any where abeg. Please provide us with a Facebook link so this can be verified. Thank you
Re: Banega Is Scammer by MizMyColi(f): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
priscaoge:

Oh!!!!
So touchygringrin....The pains we pass through maka lovegrin,that Auntyspambot shaaa,I tot sh's on holidayundecidedundecided

Benaga Ur co-wife+Rival is now on d runcheesycheesycheesy...I neva see her greenlight since this thread was createdgrin...Or is HeShe on Sabbatical leave

[size=14pt]LoLest.

With the massive damage done to "her" character?
Na to open new monica be that o

and continue defrauding unsuspecting, naive peeps cheesy
[/size]

Okay, trolling apart now, Banega should come here already and say we're all wrong na (with proof).
I promise, I'll believe her. angry

Wait, is it benega or banega?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Evathyst(f): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
IYANGBALI: free entry and exit?kai your toto go don turn to borehole cheesy
I've said it b4,nd I'm still say it again. 'U need Jesus'

Better accept him now b4 ur life enter 'low battery' grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Idrismusty97(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Why is it only 1 guest(s) viewing this topic since....And her "Last seen" is still 10:35am, She was viewing this topic that time before logging out i guess. smiley
Re: Banega Is Scammer by IYANGBALI: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Evathyst: I've said it b4,nd I'm still say it again. 'U need Jesus'

Better accept him now b4 ur life enter 'low battery' grin
ok come carry me go to am
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Her name is racheal, benega is dat scammers monicker and she is not on nairaland. But i have a feeling dat she might come here codely because of the drama of her cousin and myself offline
Ok. Sha take it easy
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari: .
Guy its not about me, but my girl and the scammer, if i post a selfie wit her wud u still believe? I dont av a selfie though wit her presently due to distance and as a guy man stuff like dat no suppose dey dey my fone, maka safety. But i believe i av proved my self beyond or reasonable doubt, but i promise u, he wud neva come back wit dat monicker again, cause he needs pictures to back d monicker and d source of the pictures is closed. But i dont expect u to believe me though. Fly wey no dey hear word, dey follow cow head enta grave

So this is not you?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
@priscaoge : have you ever been banned? Why? How did it feel?
I keep hearing 'ban'...I wonder how it works?

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]LoLest.

[/size]

Okay, trolling apart now, Banega should come here already and say we're all wrong na (with proof).

No need sweery he would neva come back, probably he is the guest viewing since

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:

So this is not you?
Nope dats not me, probably d ediot self
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Idowuogbo(f): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
neenar: E no fit!

Idowuogbo, you've been tagged! grin
Ojigbijigbi shocked shocked

No b that same moniker dey tackle berem?

Thunder fire u o banega! angry
Re: Banega Is Scammer by ayukdaboss(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Berem here's the link you were asking for earlier on. https://www.facebook.com/realracheal?fref=ts
Signed and Confirmed grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Nope dats not me, probably d ediot self
Guy you dey sleep on bike big time.
That girl isn't your girlfriend.

5 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
Thanks for the concern
Re: Banega Is Scammer by priscaoge(f): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]LoLest.

[/size]

Lmaocheesy. Even with his family pics,I won't beliv him. He's a clown! Keep insulting people n making senseless commentsundecided

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by ayukdaboss(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
I tell you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari: Mr seun i bring this to you, the monicker benega who poses as a girl is actual a guy and a scammer. He uses his cousins pick who happens to be my girl to scam guys. I have told my girl and she has warned him but he refuses to hear. He called me this morning threatening to kill me for spoiling his business online, but iam gonna personally go pick him up from his place in owerri. Guys benega is a scammer and a cheap one for that matter, he is a cultist and a rascal.
And i have evidences to back my claims. Scammer u really messed up calling me with your real number. When i finish with you you would regret using my girls pic to scam guys
Chai!!!! I don die.!!!! **unfollows her sharply**
e get some kind girls wey I don dey suspect for here sef, den no go reply ur PM or whatsapp message
the ONLY real babes I av interacted with on here her Adaeze003, Caracta, Martha and Mrsbreezy....shout out to those girls, they are as real as real could be.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
jimmy4x:
Chai!!!! I don die.!!!! **unfollows her sharply**
e get some kind girls wey I don dey suspect for here sef, den no go reply ur PM or whatsapp message
the ONLY real babes I av interacted with on here her Adaeze003, Caracta, Martha and Mrsbreezy....shout out to those girls, they are as real as real could be.

Wooooop

Thanks hun smiley

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin big time falling hand... choi see fck up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! Chei! Chei! Chei!!!

Ohun ti O.B.O ma da le... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayukdaboss: Berem here's the link you were asking for earlier on. https://www.facebook.com/realracheal?fref=ts
Signed and Confirmed grin

The Racheal on Facebook writes exactly like Banega.
By the way, www.nairaland.com/banega/posts/40 has been here since 2011 and doesn't look like an account trying to scam anybody.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Wooooop

Thanks hun smiley
You welcome sweetie.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by ayukdaboss(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:

The Racheal on Facebook writes exactly like Banega.
By the way, www.nairaland.com/banega/posts/40 has been here since 2011 and doesn't look like an account trying to scam anybody.
I noticed that too bro. Her first post is exactly the same way she posts here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
rozzay: Omg can't bliv dis nd I liked her
u mean him? grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by tellwisdom: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Which kain yeye gurl u get sef wey u no let person hear word sad...Dat Mgbeke??
Re: Banega Is Scammer by priscaoge(f): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie: @priscaoge : have you ever been banned? Why? How did it feel?
I keep hearing 'ban'...I wonder how it works?

Lmaocheesy. When u hear ban,that means that a sabbatical Leave was imposed on someonecheesycheesygrin. If u were banned in Romance section,u won't comment or do anything on dat section till d ban's expiring date n time(Which may be a day,or two or some mins depending on d weight of crime u committedgrin). #Lwkmd. But if it's a GENERAL ban,omo just log out of NL cos u are as good as a Guestundecidedundecided. U won't comment on any threadcheesy.

Now talking about if I have been banned? Oh! yes Sweeri and all thanks to that she•male Benaga,dat clown just picked unnecessary fight on me and started cursing my Mum n my entire family for no just cos,no prior misunderstanding,never knew HIM from Adam. I was likeshockedshockedshocked WDF,then when I replied,baaaaaam they honoured my reply with one annoying ban and that was d 1st day I received a ban on here.

The other one was Auntyspambotgringrin...I don't know how to describe that bancheesy...I just said.."I need 10tips to be a Boss cos I need to be a Boss soon"(that was in Career Section) ..and the Aunty deleted d comment n used 1day ban to thank meundecidedundecided

So do u need a BAN
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I tell you. grin
Thanks 2. The more u look d less u see

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.